Leaving for the Military

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BMXRIDERSI
Org Profile

Leaving for the Military

Post by BMXRIDERSI » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:36 am

Hi most of you don't know me or see me around. I'm very low-profiled around here. I've been around for a while though, so many great videos, seen some very good chatroom convos, participated in a few contests in the past. Recently I've been on a very big down-low. Anyway!

I'm leaving for the Air Force on August 10th, so I won't be around for a while and I'm not sure when I'll get the internet again. With that said I leave you with my latest video. It's the next video after my "expectations" video which used the anime Initial D and the song Numb.

My newest video specs:

Song: New Found Glory - All Down Hill From Here
Anime: Ah! My goddess (Movie)
Video Specs: Xvid 3000 kbps CBR (footage dvd-ripped)
Audio Specs: Mp3 attached 224 kbps

Enjoy. Hope to see you all soon.

BMXRIDERSI
Org Profile

Post by BMXRIDERSI » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:37 am

Oh yea It might be helpful if I put the link to the video....mmm yea. :roll:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=27341

BMXRIDERSI
Org Profile

Post by BMXRIDERSI » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:39 am

omfg It would also help if that dam link was correct. S.O.B.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=45660

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:36 am

Good luck in the airforce buddy. Enjoy yourself. You made some hella awesome videos.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:38 am

nailz1000 wrote:Good luck in the airforce buddy. Enjoy yourself. You made some hella awesome videos.
x2. That video rocked. I'm not use to Ah! My Goddess videos kicking so much... butt. Excelent use of transitions.

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:35 pm

If it's the Air Force, you'll be back on the Internet in like....2 weeks, or however pathetically short Air Force basic training is. Heck, they might even have Internet kiosks for your use there at Lackland A.F.B. (we had access to them later on in my Army training, so the Air Force will probably give access to you on day 1, or something.) :)
Life's short.
eBayhard.

DDramone
Org Profile

Post by DDramone » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:11 pm

who was that guy who goes here who's stationed in south korea? maybe you should talk to him.

oh yeah, nice vid.

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:50 pm

Sousaphonist wrote:If it's the Air Force, you'll be back on the Internet in like....2 weeks, or however pathetically short Air Force basic training is. Heck, they might even have Internet kiosks for your use there at Lackland A.F.B. (we had access to them later on in my Army training, so the Air Force will probably give access to you on day 1, or something.) :)

:roll: I'm sure you know, while it is much shorter than Army BMT, that isn't anything like that.

Anyways,
DannyWilson and I are in the Air Force and I'll repeat what Danny told me when I was going in. Keep your mouth shut and don't volunteer for anything unless you are being 'volun-told'.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”