6th French Iron Chef : Result and videos

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
LCY
Org Profile

6th French Iron Chef : Result and videos

Post by LCY » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:58 pm

Like Maverick 7013 last week, I post the results of the 6th French Iron Chef.

Remember, the aim of this "contest" is to realised an AMV in 24hours on a audio track chosen by the coordinator.

Song : Overseer - "Super Moves"

Coordinators: Maverick 7013 and Nostromo_vx

the participants were : Beppe, Kwaichang, Rikku, Roccket and me (LCY84).

The jury was composed by : Nostromo_vx, Dark-Krystal, Normandien & Wunjo.

The results :

1st : LCY84
2nd : Beppe
3rd : Kwaichang

Now the videos (in alphabetical order) :

Beppe (Samurai Champloo)
Kwaichang (GITS)
LCY84 (Ah my goddess the movie)
Rikku (Samurai Champloo)
Roccket (FLCL)

Congratulation to all participants.

I hope you'll enjoy the vids ;)

If you also want to participate, you can go the the website : www.iron-chef.fr.st or send me a pm ;)

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:00 pm

Fun videos. 8) I didn't like the samurai champloo ones too much but the rest to me where really good. My favorite one is the ghost in the shell one, second the AMG one, then third the FLCL one. Great job to you all. :wink:

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:15 pm

LCY, your video was awesome. Many kickass effects but still well balanced with the music, that's the way they should be used :) Also thumbs up for AMG action videos :P

The ghost in the shell one was ok, too, the others were no match I thought even just because of the fact to synch effects & scenes with the music right :?

taeli
Org Profile

Post by taeli » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:21 pm

Just checked out LCY84's, and it's crazy good! The effect on the corners is done just right. The hectic strobing also rocks. I love these visual tech videos so much :), and you French guys are do them perfectly!

olw
Org Profile

Post by olw » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:48 am

Good job guys !!!
I think that the LCY video must be dl and watched, and the Beppe video should be watched to discover this AMV maker...

Very good IronChef >>> Very good results !!! :wink:
ImageImage

LCY
Org Profile

Post by LCY » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:03 pm

Thanks a lot for all the comments; I'm glad you like my vid and the GITS one. ;)
taeli wrote:Just checked out LCY84's, and it's crazy good! The effect on the corners is done just right. The hectic strobing also rocks. I love these visual tech videos so much :), and you French guys are do them perfectly!
Next French Iron Chef on Friday, maybe another good visual tech; who know :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”