Dragonball Z Movie 6 (Metal Cooler) AMV *New*

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Blackheartstar
Org Profile

Post by Blackheartstar » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:45 pm

NME wrote:I'm sorry some people aren't cultured enough to see the wit and charm of the image post. Sigh.
or maybe we are cultured enough to see the faild atempt at wit and abundant lack of charm of an image from a overused line from an overly lame cartoon :wink:

R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:44 am

Please shut up NME.
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

ssj4chris
Org Profile

sorry bout that everyone!!

Post by ssj4chris » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:16 pm

sorry guys, the AMVs were only up for about 1 hr and I saw that people were dowloading at a very slow speed (thx to my router :p). I am going to try putting the AMV in a Yahoo Briefcase folder and post the links.

But be warned, you will be required to have DivX and WinRAR. here are the links:

DivX = http://www.divx.com
WinRAR = http://www.rarlab.com/

Note: I am using the DivX AVI format because i find small Mpeg files to be such low quality and RealMedia files to be of bad frame rate. If you would dowload my AMV later when it is up and running again you would see that it is great quality and will understand why I used Divx AVI format.

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:45 pm

Not all DBZ videos suck ... but some people just post these kind of things out of prejudice ... pretty sad actually.
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:53 pm

agreed

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:56 pm

Vegeta for president wrote:Not all DBZ videos suck ... but some people just post these kind of things out of prejudice ... pretty sad actually.
Especially when they haven't even seen the video.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:35 pm

BTW: ANY feedback info on the vid would me MUCH appreciated ;)

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:30 pm

me -> be

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”