Body Crumbles New Leviathan Studios Productions

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ChAoS://LS
Org Profile

Body Crumbles New Leviathan Studios Productions

Post by ChAoS://LS » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:35 pm

You might have heard of me, and you might have not. Either way I Just Finished a new AMV called Body Crumbles. Some Specs:
Anime: Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Song: Dry Cell - Body Crumbles
Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=26309
This video was just a little project I started, waiting for my source for another AMV to arrive. It turned out to be quiet the AMV so I Decided to put it up here. I'm not gonna wine about Reviews or something, If you downloaded this vid and liked and want to review it, fine. You downloaded it and don't want to Review it. Thats fine too. Just know I like to hear peoples remarks. (even if you pound this amv straight through the ground). :P

Anyway, Thx for taking the time to look through this thread.

Greetz, Chaos

L0ner
Org Profile

Post by L0ner » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:43 am

Like i said before to ya. and i will say it again a awsome music video. with indeed your style in it. you maye not know it but you are always using more than 1 picture at the same time. making the amv very busy but at the same time peacefully not that that is a bad thing. i like it anyway and I sometimes try to copy it in my own amv's. (yes to all you ppl out there I make amv's to. currently there are non online but 2 of them will be shortly i hope).

in overall a good amv :lol:

Org Profile

Post by ChAoS://LS » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:28 am

thx for the reply l0ner. funny enough it seems that most of the people try to ignore this post (or me :P). I'm already starting to regret using the song. I think thats why the majority of people don't prefer this vid. do you guys agree?

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:34 pm

ChAoS://LS wrote:thx for the reply l0ner. funny enough it seems that most of the people try to ignore this post (or me :P).
I've replied to the e-mail you've sent me, wasn't that enough ? ^^
I'm already starting to regret using the song. I think thats why the majority of people don't prefer this vid. do you guys agree?
Yaknow, it's like a song that I've heard over and over already, your synch was VERY nice, but nothing entertaining new at all. Thus this is the video's weakest point, originality...

Fading_Shadow
Org Profile

Post by Fading_Shadow » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:28 pm

Since I'm new here, I can't watch any videos that are local :( I have to wait two weeks before I can. I'll watch though :)

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:52 pm

I liked teh video, more near the end mostly. I was good, but not your best..:\
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Org Profile

Post by ChAoS://LS » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:54 pm

JCD wrote:
ChAoS://LS wrote:thx for the reply l0ner. funny enough it seems that most of the people try to ignore this post (or me :P).
I've replied to the e-mail you've sent me, wasn't that enough ? ^^
I'm already starting to regret using the song. I think thats why the majority of people don't prefer this vid. do you guys agree?
Yaknow, it's like a song that I've heard over and over already, your synch was VERY nice, but nothing entertaining new at all. Thus this is the video's weakest point, originality...
Yeah, that was enough ;). Thx for that email and this post ;). And originality, yeah that wasn't really my aim for this vid. It was more like a in-between-vid. :P. Well, Thx Again

Fading_Shadow:. Thx for your reply. Hope you enjoy the org

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:51 pm

Jebadia wrote:I liked teh video, more near the end mostly. I was good, but not your best..:\
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:06 pm

I feel so used....:O
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:14 pm

Jebadia wrote:I feel so used....:O
You know you love it Image
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”