Smooth Criminals-Gundam Wing

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Suzuki_Akira
Org Profile

Smooth Criminals-Gundam Wing

Post by Suzuki_Akira » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:20 pm

A tribute to Heero, Zechs, and Wufei, rebels against the government who not only carry out their missions well, but in style. It is nearly complete and will be uploaded to this site soon. I'll tell you when!

Suzuki_Akira
Org Profile

Post by Suzuki_Akira » Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:31 pm

Ok! The AMV is uploaded and on the site. Please watch it and tell me what you think!

You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:46 pm

A mess :roll:

Warpwind
Org Profile

Post by Warpwind » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:42 am

The link in your sig doesn't work... it takes me to my own profile rather than yours.

Suzuki_Akira
Org Profile

Post by Suzuki_Akira » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:39 am

Ok, hopefully the link in my sig works from now on...But here is the direct link to the video: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=25853

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”