An AMValentine MEP

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
jubjub2
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:21 pm
Status: AMV-Mum
Location: Houston-ish
Contact:
Org Profile

An AMValentine MEP

Postby jubjub2 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 pm

"This MEP is like a box of chocolates... You never know what you might get." - Willen, 2006

Image


Well, another year, another Valentine's Day! This year, we have 25 editors and almost 40 minutes of romance, sadism, relationships, "awwww" moments, monsters and cuteness for your viewing pleasure (?).

This is the last time I will be hosting the Valentine's project, and want to thank all of the editors over the years that have been a part of the MEPs. It's been a blast working with you, and to see all of the amazing things you have come up with!

So, grab your loved ones, snuggle in close, and enjoy an Org Valentine!
Last edited by jubjub2 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby kireblue » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Happy Valentines Day everybody

*Downloading*

Edit: Great Job everybody. Everything was awesome. I'm glad that I could be a part of it. Oh and jubjub2, the ending was hilarious. Totally unexpected :asd:
Last edited by kireblue on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Will have to see it tomorrow. Hmm, I don't appear in the creators list :O
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
jubjub2
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:21 pm
Status: AMV-Mum
Location: Houston-ish
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby jubjub2 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 pm

lokitocatracho wrote:Will have to see it tomorrow. Hmm, I don't appear in the creators list :O

You need to approve the collaboration - check your profile/members menu. :)
Last edited by jubjub2 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby Rider4Z » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 pm

that poster is so frikkin cute! XD <3
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Expo 2016 Editors' Dinner

User avatar
u_queen
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:30 pm
Status: Dizzy
Location: Where am I?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby u_queen » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 am

Downloading right now.

*edit*
That was awesome, it worth the 40 minutes. Thank you jubjub for coordinating the project, and to all the participans.
And happy valentine everyone!
Last edited by u_queen on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
AngelDragoon
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm
Location: The Center of the Mitten
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby AngelDragoon » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

Nice touch with the ending. :rofl:

The project turned out splendid! Great job on everyone's part! <3

User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-
Location: The happy place in my head
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby wurpess » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 am

YAYZ! It's released. Happy V-day everyone! *^_^* <3

There were so many good tracks in this. Great job everyone! :D And I loved the last part. XD
ImageImage

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 am

@_@ 30 mins to download O: I guess this means I can export my full track while I wait XD

ps. Can I possibly have a copy of my "card" alone? it's too cute XD

[edit now that I've watched the video] Awww such a fun project, everyone did a good job :3 glad I could take part again :3

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby TritioAFB » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 am

Guys love you all :up:

This was my first time joining to a MEP in the org :D
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
*inverse*
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:30 pm
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby *inverse* » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Glad I could participate in this. Great job everyone!

User avatar
EvaFan
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:25 pm
Status: (*゚▽゚)o旦~ ー乾杯ー♪
Location: Somerset, KY
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine MEP

Postby EvaFan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:09 am

I enjoyed most of the tracks, and am happy to have taken part in the last one. Thanks for hosting again jubberz. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you with the interlacing problem, just been busy. Quick question though, did you export as progressive and are all the sources listed as progressive? This might be how simple the problem is :P . Other than that it might only be solvable with a re-encode using avisynth, and I can help you out there over aim some time if you want.


Spoiler :
Special Mention Tracks: The sync in chii's track was omgawesome with fast paced sync. At first I was kinda skeptical about siny's track cause it looked like it was only made out of the OP/ED's but it fits and was edited really well very enjoyable! Two tracks made me lol, them being the fruitsbasket one and U_queens. Aimo's track had a superior level of DAWWWWWWW. Oro you told me you only spent 2 hours on your track but it was really enjoyable lol but I guess really liking that anime helps. Jubs your track was a surprise, wasn't expecting something this mellow in the MEP, pretty refreshing. Mamo's track is powerful with emotions/scene selection, as his stuff always is, majorly approve :up:. I just generally enjoyed the ah my goddess and lovecom tracks for simplicity and sync/scene selection as well as the kobato one for transitioning and sentiments. Wurpess... ... I watched that whole track without realizing it, I was skeptical but I should have just known with you being the editor :uhoh: .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
S.A. Robert
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 am
Location: Moscow/Russia
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine MEP

Postby S.A. Robert » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 am

it's very nice =)
Image

User avatar
Minimoto
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:24 pm
Status: Trying to Live
Location: Wherever I smell good food!
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine MEP

Postby Minimoto » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 am

Very nice job guys. I enjoyed watching most of the clips, and I love the poster.
Image

Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

User avatar
jubjub2
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:21 pm
Status: AMV-Mum
Location: Houston-ish
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Postby jubjub2 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 pm

kireblue wrote:Great Job everybody. Everything was awesome. I'm glad that I could be a part of it. Oh and jubjub2, the ending was hilarious. Totally unexpected :asd:

Thank you! It was fun to put together - glad you were a part of it, too!

Rider4Z wrote:that poster is so frikkin cute! XD <3

So's your avatar! <3

u_queen wrote:That was awesome, it worth the 40 minutes. Thank you jubjub for coordinating the project, and to all the participans.

:)

AngelDragoon wrote:Nice touch with the ending. :rofl:

The project turned out splendid! Great job on everyone's part! <3

Thanks, and yeah, you gotta love the old guys!

wurpess wrote:There were so many good tracks in this. Great job everyone! :D And I loved the last part. XD

There WERE a lot of great tracks. This project is probably one of my favorites track-wise.

JaddziaDax wrote:ps. Can I possibly have a copy of my "card" alone? it's too cute XD

[edit now that I've watched the video] Awww such a fun project, everyone did a good job :3 glad I could take part again :3

I'll send you the zip with all of the art in it. <3 And I'm glad you have been part of ALL of the projects!
lokitocatracho wrote:Guys love you all :up:

This was my first time joining to a MEP in the org :D

So glad you were a part of it!
*inverse* wrote:Glad I could participate in this. Great job everyone!

Your tracks are always in my favorites list, Shell. So happy you were part of this again!

EvaFan wrote:
Spoiler :
Special Mention Tracks: The sync in chii's track was omgawesome with fast paced sync. At first I was kinda skeptical about siny's track cause it looked like it was only made out of the OP/ED's but it fits and was edited really well very enjoyable! Two tracks made me lol, them being the fruitsbasket one and U_queens. Aimo's track had a superior level of DAWWWWWWW. Oro you told me you only spent 2 hours on your track but it was really enjoyable lol but I guess really liking that anime helps. Jubs your track was a surprise, wasn't expecting something this mellow in the MEP, pretty refreshing. Mamo's track is powerful with emotions/scene selection, as his stuff always is, majorly approve :up:. I just generally enjoyed the ah my goddess and lovecom tracks for simplicity and sync/scene selection as well as the kobato one for transitioning and sentiments. Wurpess... ... I watched that whole track without realizing it, I was skeptical but I should have just known with you being the editor :uhoh: .

Spoilerz is good timez. And the interlacing thing was... yeah. Everything was set to progressive, and it still gave me fits. I will keep plugging away at it. My fault for changing OS and software so close to the release date.
S.A. Robert wrote:it's very nice =)

Thank you!
Minimoto wrote:Very nice job guys. I enjoyed watching most of the clips, and I love the poster.

<3 Glad you liked it! <3


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests