VCA 2005 Begins

Darci-San
Org Profile

Post by Darci-San » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:51 pm

Scintilla wrote:
glamgurl3888 wrote:where do we sign up for this?
You're automatically signed up, as long as you check the "all videos entered" box, fix any incorrect information in your video entries, and follow all the other rules before the deadline.
omg thank-you for that XD... these rules read like Stereo instructions.. O_o... XD!

so I think i'm all set... *still worrying weither everything is set or not*.. O_O.. all correct info.. yup... clicked the box to say all video's entered.. good... OK!.. i'm set XD

accually.. Does anyone know how to get "original animated" option?... like Bigbigtruck has on her vid? O_O...

Eek-1
Org Profile

Post by Eek-1 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:35 am

Darci-San wrote:accually.. Does anyone know how to get "original animated" option?... like Bigbigtruck has on her vid? O_O...
somewhere in the long list in step3:Anime, maybe.

MorningBelles
Org Profile

Re: VCA 2005 Begins

Post by MorningBelles » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:56 am

Phade wrote: PLEASE NOTE (and I cannot emphasize this enough): All members who have entered videos into the catalog during 2004 have had their “all my videos are in the catalog” indication reset to “no”. If you do not enter all of your videos no matter which year they were created and reset the indicator back to “yes”, you will be disqualified from this year’s VCA.
Um, could you explain it? I don't really get it. On my "qualification status", it said YES to no indication of my amvs or something like that.
Spread your wings, and prepare to fly to your dreams.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:34 am

MorningBelles wrote:
Phade wrote: PLEASE NOTE (and I cannot emphasize this enough): All members who have entered videos into the catalog during 2004 have had their ?all my videos are in the catalog? indication reset to ?no?. If you do not enter all of your videos no matter which year they were created and reset the indicator back to ?yes?, you will be disqualified from this year?s VCA.
Um, could you explain it? I don't really get it. On my "qualification status", it said YES to no indication of my amvs or something like that.
Go to "Edit My Profile" and check the box that says "All my videos have been entered into the database".
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

otaku_punk
Org Profile

sigh

Post by otaku_punk » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:42 am

yhea anthor vca get to see some good vids i might have overlook.
hope my video make it ( haha sure , and the az cardinals are going all the way, not only that i just realize i only made one vidoe last year) good luck guys

Sonicthecitydefender
Org Profile

Post by Sonicthecitydefender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:16 pm

Scintilla wrote:
MorningBelles wrote:
Phade wrote: PLEASE NOTE (and I cannot emphasize this enough): All members who have entered videos into the catalog during 2004 have had their ?all my videos are in the catalog? indication reset to ?no?. If you do not enter all of your videos no matter which year they were created and reset the indicator back to ?yes?, you will be disqualified from this year?s VCA.
Go to "Edit My Profile" and check the box that says "All my videos have been entered into the database".
you rock XD...well i'm in this thing...as all my AMVs (cept Full Drive....neer did remaster it well enough for public release...) are qualified now...although My focus on SOnic might hamper me...
MUST DEFEND THE CITY!! -Sonic "sonic: city defender"
http://sigx.yuriy.net/link.php

Kyuubi_Kaiten
Org Profile

Post by Kyuubi_Kaiten » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:36 pm

if u finished it before dec 31,2004 but u forgot to post it would it be qualified? (like posting it in 2005 on jan but your premier date was like dec 28, 2004) :?:

if your videos says potentially qualified videos---video name

disqualifying factors
Has videos with blank anime: No
Has ambiguous anime: No
Has videos with blank music: No
Has ambiguous music: No
No indication for all videos in catalog: YES
Has videos with only non-anime footage: No

do i have to change nething even if it is qualified but has a yes... what does the yes mean?? holy sh*t i have so many questions... so soorry...

Kyuubi_Kaiten
Org Profile

Post by Kyuubi_Kaiten » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:42 pm

NVM i got the disqualifying factor straightened out

Darkhope1
Org Profile

Post by Darkhope1 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:40 pm

Well I have everything as 'no' except the first one which is "no blank anime"? how the heck do I fix that? O.o
Yo, sup?

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:04 am

Darkhope1 wrote:Well I have everything as 'no' except the first one which is "no blank anime"? how the heck do I fix that? O.o
Your A New Beginning-Jounouchi and Mai video entry has no anime entered. :)

[MOD22: folker001's post was split here]
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

Return to “Site Announcements”