The Happy Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
kenisama
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by kenisama » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:09 pm

My son didn't believe I use to make AMVs, which prompted me to bring him here and show him all of my cringe videos. It brought a tear to my eye lol
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 pm

kenisama wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:09 pm
My son didn't believe I use to make AMVs, which prompted me to bring him here and show him all of my cringe videos. It brought a tear to my eye lol
How old is your son? I just find it funny that you showed him your page with a "bitch be tripping balls" poster on it :asd: .

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:47 am

Kireblue wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 pm
kenisama wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:09 pm
How old is your son? I just find it funny that you showed him your page with a "bitch be tripping balls" poster on it :asd: .
Don't think I showed him that, but damn my page is dated and long over due for an update lol

My son is 15 y/o btw.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Return to “General Discussion”