Anime Boston 2007 Ballot - Updated with winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:08 pm

Nekoyoukai wrote:Yes congrats to all the winners...even though jade_eyed_angel's video shoud have won XD
We'll blame Dokool since he forgot to turn in his ballot
lmao nah not like mine was all that dramatic anyway :P

Nekoyoukai
Org Profile

Post by Nekoyoukai » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:51 pm

It was better than mine^^ And I personly liked it better than the winning one anyway.
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

Dejana
Org Profile

Post by Dejana » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:02 pm

Congrats to all the winners :D

*waits on pins and needles for Alberto's videos to be uploaded so she can do some more linking*

Project Air
Org Profile

Post by Project Air » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:10 pm

Congrats to all the winners. I would like to give a special one to Bashar, because for once in these passed three years of Anime Boston i have been to, I was actually blown away by a video. Props to you. :up:

Oh, and thanks a bunch too, I cannot get that song out of my head now. Not that it is a bad thing, but hey.

schmad
Org Profile

Post by schmad » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:05 am

kirikirimai is definitely stuck in my head since the con... that says something.

i run an anime club here at Western New England College, and i cant wait to show my members Alberto Gonzales's videos.

"Something Wicked This Way Comes" was just sooo damn good, its been a while since ive been blown away like that.

moonnites....perfectly used.

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:10 am

jade_eyed_angel wrote:lmao nah not like mine was all that dramatic anyway :P
Yeah, but yours was <i>good</i>, which matters more :up:
Nekoyoukai wrote:We'll blame Dokool since he forgot to turn in his ballot

:P

Actually, according to Adam the Kiki video was ahead after Friday, and FFVII:AC surged ahead after the Saturday morning screening.

I would have been happy w/ Skyebox or Rina winning Drama - it's funny that the audience would fanboy it up in one case (Drama) and then not in another case (Fun/Upbeat/Other - yes, Al technically got first, but I was expecting one of the FMA trailers to place 2nd, not the Samucha vid).

Nekoyoukai
Org Profile

Post by Nekoyoukai » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:12 am

dokool wrote:Actually, according to Adam the Kiki video was ahead after Friday, and FFVII:AC surged ahead after the Saturday morning screening.

I would have been happy w/ Skyebox or Rina winning Drama - it's funny that the audience would fanboy it up in one case (Drama) and then not in another case (Fun/Upbeat/Other - yes, Al technically got first, but I was expecting one of the FMA trailers to place 2nd, not the Samucha vid).
Something really pissed me off on saturday. I woke up late so I had to sit with the masses :oops: After the first video played almost all the people sitting near me that I could see circled it and crossed off the rest of them. I was so mad. I should have backhanded them all...but it probably wouldn't have been worth it.

So I geuss I can blame them...
And Dokool Xb
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 am

Nekoyoukai wrote:After the first video played almost all the people sitting near me that I could see circled it and crossed off the rest of them. I was so mad. I should have backhanded them all...but it probably wouldn't have been worth it.
Yeah, fangirls are stupid.

And you don't know me well enough to blame me, that's something only Lyndsey or Wendy can do :P

Nekoyoukai
Org Profile

Post by Nekoyoukai » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:22 am

dokool wrote:And you don't know me well enough to blame me, that's something only Lyndsey or Wendy can do :P
Fine be that way. Since you're gonna whine about it I wont blame you :P
ImageImage

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:22 am

Nekoyoukai wrote:Something really pissed me off on saturday. I woke up late so I had to sit with the masses :oops:
They probably would have let you just walk up the stairs to the balcony - it's not like they guarded the doors.
Greggus1 wrote:It seems Bashar used Kirikirimai, which makes his AMV my most anticipated evar.
Project Air wrote:Congrats to all the winners. I would like to give a special one to Bashar, because for once in these passed three years of Anime Boston i have been to, I was actually blown away by a video. Props to you. :up:

Oh, and thanks a bunch too, I cannot get that song out of my head now. Not that it is a bad thing, but hey.
schmad wrote:kirikirimai is definitely stuck in my head since the con... that says something.
Thanks XD - The fact that it gets stuck in heads was one of the reasons that led me to make it - it was stuck in mine... granted it faded away after listening to it for 2 years in my work playlist.

Also. Alberto's vids were AMAZING - a fact i told him at least 8 times between Friday and Sunday... but that was nowhere near enough.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “AMV Contests”