Nightowl Pictures - Firewall

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:04 am

the first time i watched it i didn't like it all that much. Technically it was amazing but i didn't get into it. After seeing it again at AWA, i really liked it. Grats on the wins and very nice job.

Pwolf

AphexTwin
Org Profile

Post by AphexTwin » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:43 am

Firewall is great. Nice concept, nice editing.

As for Brian's Song, already knew it and often watched it since december 2005. Lots of fun.

xRinoa
Org Profile

Post by xRinoa » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:12 am

I watched Firewall now I will watch the other one later, Firewall is a great video :shock:
Never saw a video like that before, really nice ^^
kekeke

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:58 am

Nightowl wrote:Is anyone else having problems with the download?
Worked for me.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:10 pm

I downloaded it and it said "corrupt file".

But VLC fixed it :)

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:48 pm

Quick Fix.

You know, I love artistic stuff like this, but it just didn't.... click. After getting through most of it, I think there was too much motion for me to really focus on what's going on. Nothing is static, the noise, the picture itself, nothing, which syncs well with the audio, but is.... visually overwhelming? I'll keep it around for a while, maybe learn to love it, but all I can really praise for it on the first couple watchings is the concept.

Er, I mean....

FUCK THIS VIDEO!
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:06 pm

Definitely a great video. It was something different and fresh that I truly enjoyed. Very awesome :D
Casting white shadows.

Nightowl
Org Profile

Post by Nightowl » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:21 pm

I re-uploaded the video so it should be fine now (or, at least, the test was). No more corruption! So, go get it AGAIN! DO IT!

Oh, Orwell: Thank you gor your feedback. FUCK YOUR VIDEO MORE! I hate everything you've ever made though I'm not sure I've seen any of it and if I have I don't remember it what with all the HATE! PURE HATE! HATEY HATE HATE!

Critique rules!

-N

p0d
Org Profile

Post by p0d » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:30 am

Amazing!
Many :up: :D
May the honk be with you

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:31 pm

One of my most favorite AMVs I've seen at this year. A tad too long for lots of multiple viewings but still very awesome.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”