Nightowl Pictures - Firewall

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sephiroth
Org Profile

Post by Sephiroth » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:42 pm

gratz on the awa win.

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:09 pm

loved it

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:56 pm

Awesome, and it's because it was different, more people should try and create things that are as unique and wonderful as this.

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:50 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:Awesome, and it's because it was different, more people should try and create things that are as unique and wonderful as this.

jou ma se poes

Decoy
Org Profile

Post by Decoy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:52 am

Btw - That was not me in Lee's account. Lee is drunk on Margaritas. The video however was an awesome piece of work. Very slick shit.

Nightowl
Org Profile

Post by Nightowl » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:42 am

Thank you all for the kind words, I am quite proud of the video, even if it shamelessly rips off its source. Of course, if this actually inspires anyone to SEE Heart of the World and notice just how much of a rip-off it is, I will be just as happy, as that film is by far my favorite short film ever produced.

Is anyone else having problems with the download? That does worry me. It seems to play fine on my systems, though for some reason there is now a single white frame at the very end if I play it through Quicktime on the Mac which usually denotes file corruption. I'd hate to think that someone might say "FUCK THIS VIDEO!" because of a little upload hiccup. They may say that anyway, but at least it would be because the video wasn't to his/her liking. In which case I'd just say, "You have bad taste, fuck you douchebag." I take criticism well!

-N

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:45 am

I downloaded it and it said "corrupt file". I still havent seen it.

Fuck this video!

Nightowl
Org Profile

Post by Nightowl » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:46 am

Beowulf wrote:I downloaded it and it said "corrupt file". I still havent seen it.

Fuck this video!
FUCK YOU SHITTY ARTIST!

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:33 am

Nightowl wrote:Is anyone else having problems with the download? That does worry me. It seems to play fine on my systems, though for some reason there is now a single white frame at the very end if I play it through Quicktime on the Mac which usually denotes file corruption.
It does look like a corrupted upload. VirtualDubMod gives me the "reconstructing missing index block" message.

Dark-Krystal
Org Profile

Post by Dark-Krystal » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:43 am

One Word: Fantastic. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”