3rd Annual CBR King of Spayn Contest!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ChaosProjects
Org Profile

3rd Annual CBR King of Spayn Contest!!

Post by ChaosProjects » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:49 pm

Welcome to the 3rd Annual CBR King of Spayn Contest!!

Wow this is the third year of this...hmm..suprised we haven't been killed off yet...but anyway..we are semi proud to present to you our lovely King of Spayn contest for this year.

What is King of Spayn?

Well for those of you who care..and for those of you who don't just skip down to the links...King of Spayn is a studio run competion that is held by CBR Stuidos at the first of the year..i guess kinda as a celebration..so the idea behind it is that you have a week to edit a video...the song for you video must be a foriegn song (no japanese) of any language you can come up with...and source footage is pretty much anything goes including other peoples videos...so rip off as much as you can from as many places as you can...but hey it is all in good fun...and the winner of said contest becomes the King of Spayn for the given year.

So in our semi awake post drunken rage on new years day...we managed to start editing out the videos you are about to see...and the end results have finally all come in for this year...so now it is up to YOU the viewer at home to waste precious moments of you life to vote on which video should be crown with the sought after King of Spayn title.

And Here are the entries for this year:

CBR Member:Toothpicvic (Master of no compression)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=103603

CBR Member:Tardo (Master of preparing people to meet their doom)

http://www.amv4000.org/Videos/KOS/KOS%2 ... atardo.avi

CBR Member:AMV_4000 (Master of 150 videos)

http://www.amv4000.org/Videos/KOS/KOS%2 ... ponica.avi

CBR Member:Chaosprojects (Master of sticking Loli in ever video he makes)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=104290

This year we have four entries..for AMV_4000 and Tardo's just right click and save target as..and you should be able to download them...well now we open up the voting to the floor..voting will last 2 weeks or until the point where people just stop voting...so GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR THE KING OF SPAYN!!!

Osakaness
Org Profile

Post by Osakaness » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:43 pm

I have to go with AMV_4000's :lol:

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:18 pm

and here's your free dvd....

j/k

alright, im gunna download the other vids, good luck to everyone!

thanks for voting!

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Post by Chocobuddha » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:36 pm

Mmmmm...I'm gonna have to vote for Toothpicvic's, but I almost chose Chaosproject's simply because of the intro. :P

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:02 pm

I'll cast my vote for the sick degenerate who likes to inflict pain. :lol:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:36 pm

Amv4000 and Chaos projects lose points for not ripping off my videos but Amv4000 gets extra points for making me afraid of corn

I vote for AMV4000 and his Pang Japonica Video
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Thanks for voting

Post by toothpickvic » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:15 am

Now we just need the other 75+ people that have DL'd the videos to vote as well :P

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:58 am

No Pilkington vid ? :( I'm protesting.

Oh, and my vote is for Add. They're all damn good this year though.

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Post by toothpickvic » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:57 am

Pilk had the infamous... my Motherboard ate itself... my OS Shat itself....my dog chewed it's leg off ..... you get the rest.... needless to say he never finished his video, and is currently without a computer.

Chocobuddha
Org Profile

Post by Chocobuddha » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:06 pm

Pilk gave us "Seven Rights Make a Left". I think that excuses him from any KOS duties. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”