I bring very sad news

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: I bring very sad news

Post by Enigma » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:33 pm

I used to be a fan of his videos 4-5 years ago, so it's rather weird to see him just pass away. Never really spoke to him, so nothing i can really say.
Rest in piece.

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Well damn. Another great loss for the community. I didn't know Magnus well, but I really admired his determination in the fight against cancer. For all the unpleasant stuff he had to go through, it is incredible how he always had a smile on his face. I wish I had such strength.
Here's to you, Magnus :beer:

NightPunisher
Org Profile

Post by NightPunisher » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Sad to hear that. Didn't know him well, but he was good amv-maker and created really nice romance videos. Condolences to his family and friends.
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder . . .

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

I bring very sad news

Post by Falconone » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Cant Believe it, he was a Great editor and a nice Guy. Sad that he is gone and i cant talk to him anymore.
Rest in Peace.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

I didn't know magnus as well as I'd have liked to, but he was such an nice person and things won't be the same without him.

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 pm

I did not get to speak with Magnus, but I read and saw what a great guy he was. Truth be told, he was, (and still is), one of the very reasons I decided to look into cancer research for medical school. Too many good people going way too soon. He was definitely an admirable guy for being so strong after everything, and I'm glad he was there with his family. My thoughts go out to them in their time of loss. You fought great, Magnus, and I hope you rest well.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Rest in Peace Magnus.

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 pm

I only just started to get to know Magnus last fall. Even in that short amount of time I had known him, I considered him a friend.

He was an amazing and very brave person to face what he did with so much vivacity and humor. He certainly didn't let it bring him down and he made the most of what little time he had left.

Rest in peace, bud.

Vivamist
Org Profile

Post by Vivamist » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Magnus was a funny, strong and one heck of a fighter. He was a good friend and a good guy. He will be terribly missed by his family and friends. I hope that no-one and we in the a-m-v.org Community won't ever forget him. He deserved to be with us much longer.

~VM

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Chiiisus wrote: I loved how when he wanted something he just did it without hesitation. He was really an amazing person. I could sit and talk about him for a long time, write so much because I have so much I want to say. One of the things he wanted most was to read the last chapter of Bokura Ga Ita. That was something we always did together and it won't feel the same without him here at all. I'll miss how he shouted at me on VC when I got really high pitched, I'll miss how he made fun of my accent and how I spoke. I'll miss that evil scream he did to scare me. I'll really miss him so much and all I keep thinking is, that it isn't fair that he's gone. He wanted to live more than anyone else I know. He wanted to live. He deserved to live his life and accomplish his dreams because I've never met someone so certain about anything in my life, other than Magnus. I really don't know what I'm going to do without him. Rest in Peace, Panda. It won't be the same without you here.

This was very lovely susie.
Alright..I'm tearing up at the moment. My friend told me the news and sent me to this link, I just couldn't believe it. I feared the worst but didn't expect this at all so soon. I just left a comment on his interview yesterday too...
I admired Magnus soo soo much. He was a strong guy, with huge determination and inspiration. I wish I have gotten the chance to get to know him a lot better, me being a fan of his scene I started editing years back. What susie said about the last chapter of Bokura Ga ita, I expected him to have really been excited to find out the ending of the manga series. It's just really devastating. I know he was happy..he said he was going to live to the fullest. I know he was cocky at times, but he had a right to be. He did everything flawlessly. You will defiantly be missed. Rest in peace Magnus, it wont be the same without you here indeed.

Return to “General Discussion”