Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Post by Kireblue » Wed May 16, 2012 7:17 am

Eake4 wrote:
pacotacoshell wrote:
Eake4 wrote:Quite difficult, no ideas, no song ideas Good game
How does one not have an idea with this theme?
It's possibly the easiest theme in the history of anything.

Make an AMV, find a card that matches, then BAM!
Mostly my editing goes from one place to another not stable at all :oops: But yeah its not really easy to create something like a mirror effect in AE and make it look good with only a few editing days on the clock
then don't choose the mirror card :roll:
The fact that you're trying to make a argument about why this theme is hard completely baffles me. I mean seriously! You could use almost any fight sequence and claim that you made it based on the fight card. Or you could even use any video that was made in round one and claim that you made it based on the windy, firey, watery, earthy, wood, freeze, flower, or thunder card.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:35 am

kireblue wrote: then don't choose the mirror card :roll:
The fact that you're trying to make a argument about why this theme is hard completely baffles me. I mean seriously! You could use almost any fight sequence and claim that you made it based on the fight card. Or you could even use any video that was made in round one and claim that you made it based on the windy, firey, watery, earthy, wood, freeze, flower, or thunder card.
I guess your right. I may be because of the unlimited choices I was confused and had no idea whatsoever to edit with (completely contradicts my first line :asd: )

GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Org Profile

Post by GuntherAMVs » Wed May 16, 2012 7:36 am

siny wrote:Being a CSS fan, here's a little treat that maybe can be helpful to some.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nw9jatggsq1tj6w

For the ones that don't know, the orange ones are the original Clow cards and the pink ones were transformed by Sakura (the new owner) into Sakura Cards. I got these cards a long time ago, so maybe there's already a better version somewhere... still I hope it's helpful to someone! This is just to inspire everyone but if you decide to use them, you should clean the website thingy at the top lol.
Siny~! This is so nice of you to help out other contestants :333. These cards might come in handy~
You're the best~ =w= *huggle* <3 <3 <3
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed May 16, 2012 7:48 am

kireblue wrote:
Eake4 wrote:
pacotacoshell wrote: How does one not have an idea with this theme?
It's possibly the easiest theme in the history of anything.

Make an AMV, find a card that matches, then BAM!
Mostly my editing goes from one place to another not stable at all :oops: But yeah its not really easy to create something like a mirror effect in AE and make it look good with only a few editing days on the clock
You could use almost any fight sequence and claim that you made it based on the fight card.
I was going to mention this, but then there would be less fun videos. :(

The only bad thing that could come from this theme is that it's not challenging. So if that's your complaint, then I have nothing to say. But if people think this is hard, then they're just crazy. >.>

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

pacotacoshell wrote: I was going to mention this, but then there would be less fun videos. :(

The only bad thing that could come from this theme is that it's not challenging. So if that's your complaint, then I have nothing to say. But if people think this is hard, then they're just crazy. >.>
since the theme is so easy and versatile, the real winners from this round are gonna be the people that genuinely try to amaze the judges with something spectacular. The people that decide to take the easy way out are gonna be the ones that will be at risk of being eliminated.

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 am

Dam I would have loved to do this kind of theme! Love CCS. Good luck to all those in round 2!

Ryni0
Org Profile

Post by Ryni0 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:52 am

kireblue wrote:
pacotacoshell wrote: I was going to mention this, but then there would be less fun videos. :(

since the theme is so easy and versatile, the real winners from this round are gonna be the people that genuinely try to amaze the judges with something spectacular. The people that decide to take the easy way out are gonna be the ones that will be at risk of being eliminated.
I'll be eliminated, cuz I had epic idea, but making it real is out of my league. I doubt someone will even catch what I tried to show in my video. :sweat:

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 am

I got 6 cards and a concept. Once I get home I'll get anime(s) and song(s).

Ryni0
Org Profile

Post by Ryni0 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:51 am

Drageer wrote:I got 6 cards and a concept. Once I get home I'll get anime(s) and song(s).
Sounds cool, gl. :uhoh:

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 am

hey hey its Cardcaptor Sakura time i love that series of course i haven't seen all of it yet but since you brought it up ill finish it in the next few days hehe now since im no longer a contestant i can pick witch video i think might win good luck to everyone.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”