Sleep

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:09 am

I set my alarm for around 7:30 - 8:30 every morning, and when it wakes me up I (almost) always turn it off and sleep until around noon. :(
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:21 am

Shazzy wrote:I pass out at the most inconvenient times. Like yesterday, crashed at 5 PM, slept for a few hours, then woke up. 'Course, then it was impossible to go back to sleep until 4 AM or so.
That's like my normal sleep schedule. o.O 6pm to 10pm so I can be up when most people are dead asleep.

I've never passed out, but I used to doze off a lot. Usually during the daytime. Mornings especially. I did it all the time during college. I'd be taking notes, doze off and find weird gibberish in my notebook where I dozed while I was still writing. That's probably why I never got caught even though I slept through the same classes every day - I could sleep-write and they figured I was writing with my eyes closed. I got more sleep in classes while "taking notes and listening quietly" than I did in my apartment. ^^;

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:24 pm

I usually go to bed anywhere between 1am and 6am and wake up anywhere between noon and 4pm. I agree, I like being awake when no one else is. Sometimes, I've tried going to bed earlier, but I can't. It sux. :( I just lay there in bed til about 1 or 2 am (at least.)
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat May 03, 2008 3:23 am

You know, judging from what I've been doing for the past half hour or so, this would probably be a good idea.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Sat May 03, 2008 10:02 pm

When I was in the army I was capable of sleeping while standing.

That was a looooong time ago.

I haven't been able to work since 94 thanks to health. Every day is just another Saturday wannabe now. Might as well be officially retired and a senior citizen.

I am lucky to sleep 4 hours in a row. The body just isn't interested in the rest.
My day simply isn't exhausting enough or something.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

Return to “General Discussion”