Nan Desu Kan 2015 **WINNERS ANNOUNCED**

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Arahviel
Org Profile

Re: Nan Desu Kan 2015

Post by Arahviel » Wed May 13, 2015 3:48 am

Sorry, Yue, I sent submission when I was sleeping. .__.
I sent submission again.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

Dragonrider1227 wrote: I'm pretty sure I got it right but now you've got me paranoid. I filled out everything correctly, right?
haha, only if you get an email from me saying "HAY, THAR BE SOMETHING WRONG!" is there a reason to think something is wrong :p
ShodanKid wrote: Ah yes, my eMAILING address! I get it!

That was actually a cute surprise last year, I think I put that in my anime box. I'll submit later, I'm sure be rejected get all sad then SURPRISE! Awesomeness in the mail! Happy again!

Seriously, it was really neat. I'm just being self-depricating. :D
It's cool, I'm all about self-depreciating humor too :p
But yeah, those badges are all scottanime right there! He and his wife print, laminate, and send them to every single person that enters no matter where they are. Honestly, I think it's the coolest thing since most conventions really don't show their appreciation to the editors beyond "Thanks for sending, kbye."
Even if you don't make finals or even overload, you took the time to edit a video and chose to send it to this convention. I think it's a great little thank you for your work/effort and it's one of the big reasons I love helping this con. They really do care about the editors and their videos here and it makes me quite happy that I can even help a little bit. =w=
Arahviel wrote:Sorry, Yue, I sent submission when I was sleeping. .__.
I sent submission again.
WAKE UP!
You're fine :P Now that I see where you're from it makes a lot of sense. If English isn't your first language or you don't know why exactly we want your mailing address it's an easy thing to miss and happens semi-often, hence why I posted about it. I just don't want anyone to miss out on getting the AMV Badge since it changes every year and it's pretty awesome in my opinion. :p

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Dragonrider1227 wrote: I'm pretty sure I got it right but now you've got me paranoid. I filled out everything correctly, right?
haha, only if you get an email from me saying "HAY, THAR BE SOMETHING WRONG!" is there a reason to think something is wrong :p
:rofl: Understood

Gene Starwind 21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by Gene Starwind 21122 » Fri May 15, 2015 9:35 am

I would like to enter this contest but I'm not sure though....
No matter what, stay calm, stay cool and live life to the fullest.
Plus as Gene would say always go big in life.
Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Contest Coordinator 2007-2011
Katsucon AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2011
T-Mode Contest Coordinator 2013
Nekocon AMV Contest Coordinator 2014

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Excuse me, but did you get my PM?

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue May 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Dragonrider1227 wrote:Excuse me, but did you get my PM?
scott forwarded your email to me and I replaced it. We're good.

For future reference, as long as we're still taking entries, if you want to replace one of your videos or resubmit it with corrected information then just redo and submit the form again with a note in the comments. I check every entry form for them so if someone wants to swap a video or replace an earlier submission with a newer copy they can do so.

Dragonrider1227
Org Profile

Post by Dragonrider1227 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Oh, so if this happens again I can just replace it through the contest submission page? I'll keep it in mind. Thanks. And thank you for fixing it up and responding :)

Uzerlain
Org Profile

Post by Uzerlain » Thu May 21, 2015 6:14 pm

I submitted two I'm working on my third but getting super major brain farts and considering ending it all (No, Not really...can you sound sarcastic on the internet, that was sarcasm right?) Anyway long and short is I don't know if I'm gonna make the deadline with my third cuz it super seriously sucks right now! Lol, we will see :shrug:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue May 26, 2015 1:11 pm

3 months left until the deadline O: Keep those submissions coming!

And for those that submit but haven't received confirmation yet, I'll be knocking out you guys tonight. If you don't have a confirmation by tomorrow morning then resubmit it because we don't have it.

flamefield
Org Profile

Post by flamefield » Tue May 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Working on some new stuff for my favorite con :)
I'm off the radar...

but you can check out my activities here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTpTPv ... A/featured

Return to “AMV Contests”