Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest completed results posted page 5.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Freki
Org Profile

Re: Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest submissions open; deadline:9/

Post by Freki » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 am

Greetings everyone!!!! I have something that I hope will make things a bit better. This year we are trying a few new things, one being a special contest with a specific theme, our halloween contest (since the convention is on Halloween and we also get 1 extra hour in this! Well with a few things that HAS come up I have to say I am hoping to get more and more videos by the deadline (please note there will be a change posted in the rules section after this post). The other thing I'd like to bring up is that AUSA is working on (the order is being placed) getting the over all winner, Coordinator's choice and Halloween Contest winner a Trophy! Not just a Certificate, but a Trophy as well!!!! I want you all to know *I* and the Anime USA staff appreciates your hard work for the contest. I hope to see your entries come in.

This year has been an interesting one and I will announce more things after the con for the 2016 contest, I already have things in the works for 2016!

Freki

Jon Webb, Anime USA AMV Coordinator
Freki
Jon Webb
Anime USA AMV Track Director

Freki
Org Profile

Re: Anime USA 2015 AMV Contest submissions open;deadline:9/2

Post by Freki » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:26 am

Just in case you did not see what the specific edit was to the rules, I have extended the deadline for 2 weeks. AUSA's final deadline will be Sept 21st. I have had some issues come up that have delayed me in doing certain things so I gave an extension to be sure everyone benefits!

Remember there will be a trophy for the following categories: Coordinator's choice, Over all Main Contest winner and the Halloween Contest. These are PHYSICAL items, not digital items. :) Best of luck.

And would Sephirothskr please contact me via pm, I have not heard from you in regards to your questions - I just want to make sure you get those questions answered properly :)

Freki

Jon Webb, Anime USA AMV Track Coordinator
Freki
Jon Webb

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:13 am

We are about to enter the final week! I did extend the deadline by two weeks as I felt that we had more than enough time to do what we need to do behind the scenes for the contest. I hope this extensions has helped any editor that wants to enter do so. I know editing is not something you can truly do overnight thus the extension.

I still want to remind you that you can submit other videos also to the showcasing i plan on doing. I want you editors to get the exposure you deserve. I want it seen that amv's are still a GREAT thing and get more people interested in it! Thank you to all the editors that have submitted and plan on submitting.

Freki
Jon Webb, AUSA AMV Track Coordinator
Freki
Jon Webb

Gene Starwind 21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by Gene Starwind 21122 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:43 pm

I'll probably be editing up to the day of the deadline. I have about 40% of my AMV done, I'm hoping to finish a lot of the source finding tomorrow. Then next week I just have the in between sections. So it'll be close. A lot of long days ahead. May have to take off work a day in order to get it finished.

Gene
No matter what, stay calm, stay cool and live life to the fullest.
Plus as Gene would say always go big in life.
Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Contest Coordinator 2007-2011
Katsucon AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2011
T-Mode Contest Coordinator 2013
Nekocon AMV Contest Coordinator 2014

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:22 pm

@Gene Starwind, I look forward to your submission.

Freki

Jon Webb, AUSA AMV Track Coordinator.
Freki
Jon Webb

flamefield
Org Profile

Post by flamefield » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:26 pm

May we see a picture of the PHYSICAL prizes (as you put it?) :)
I'm off the radar...

but you can check out my activities here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTpTPv ... A/featured

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 pm

as soon as I get my hands on them yes I will post a picture. I do not have them in my hands as they were just ordered.

I will say these will be great, I also plan on certificates again for both winner and runner up for each category. I hope you will be patient with me,but I can not give you a picture as of yet. The design for this year will be some what basic, but I have some plans I am working on for 2016.

Jon Webb

AUSA AMV Track Coordinator.
Freki
Jon Webb

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:49 pm

sent u 2

MaboroshiStudio
Org Profile

Post by MaboroshiStudio » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:37 pm

just sent 7 amvs! reg contest / horror / after hours
Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated...

www.maboroshistudio.com
YouTube Channel

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:00 pm

I have gotten Rider4Z's and MaboroshiStudio's entries. Thank you both for taking the time. I look forward to your videos!

Don't forget this is the last weekend! contest submission closes the 21st at midnight! (11:59pm the 21st that is) !!! get your entries in!!! Please do take a few moments and make sure the text file and video file are named according to the rules, but I look forward to all of your entries!

Jon Webb
AUSA AMV Track Coordinator
Freki
Jon Webb

Return to “AMV Contests”