Shameless pimpage for Kyo's Habit

Garylisk
Org Profile

Re: ....

Post by Garylisk » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:32 pm

RutKiskasca wrote:
_Ice-Angel_ wrote:
This is my nomination for best video of the year...
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... d_id=15192

Hooray for Anime!
......Video of what year? You have a time-machine and are gonna vote for the 2004 VCAs again? :P
Ok, fine. While you can't deny that yatta is the best for any year, I'll change my nomination for best vid of the year to this...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=58884
Everrybody say... YATTA!!
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

ZaCloud
Org Profile

meep

Post by ZaCloud » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:38 pm

Heh, well, it sure is interesting. Yes indeed. They should have put a description though, telling how they used tons of scenes from other music videos very blatantly (I hope on purpose?) so I wouldn't be all like "Wait a minute..." while watching. :P

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Re: ....

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:44 am

Garylisk wrote:
RutKiskasca wrote:
_Ice-Angel_ wrote:
This is my nomination for best video of the year...
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... d_id=15192

Hooray for Anime!
......Video of what year? You have a time-machine and are gonna vote for the 2004 VCAs again? :P
Ok, fine. While you can't deny that yatta is the best for any year, I'll change my nomination for best vid of the year to this...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=58884
Everrybody say... YATTA!!
It is quite possible that by the end of this post we ALL might be burning in hell.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:04 am

Anamorphic Productions wrote: See? Shameless self-promotion works! (now go watch my vid *pokes*)
By the way, Delerium is a BLOODY BRILLIANT VIDEO, and gets a nomination from me for at least best Special Effects, as well as whatever else it's representing... Not to mention my almost definite VOTE for best special effects.
I'm saying this in my OWN pimping thread, and my vid is running (Without much of a chance IMO) in the FX category, and I am saying I'll vote for Delerium for FX - It's that damn awesome. Farkin' BEAUTIFULLY made!

Anamorphic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Anamorphic Productions » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:31 am

Garylisk wrote:
Anamorphic Productions wrote: See? Shameless self-promotion works! (now go watch my vid *pokes*)
By the way, Delerium is a BLOODY BRILLIANT VIDEO, and gets a nomination from me for at least best Special Effects, as well as whatever else it's representing... Not to mention my almost definite VOTE for best special effects.
I'm saying this in my OWN pimping thread, and my vid is running (Without much of a chance IMO) in the FX category, and I am saying I'll vote for Delerium for FX - It's that damn awesome. Farkin' BEAUTIFULLY made!
^^ Thanks! I think Delirium is 'running' for best original concept and best dance video at the moment, since it actually has very few 'effects'. The video is comprised almost completely of straight cuts... just at one frame at a time. ^^

You still have my nom (and most likely vote) for best character profile. I showed Habit to a friend and she was almost in tears at the end of it. (Furuba fangirl). So again, great job.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:21 pm

Anamorphic Productions wrote:
Garylisk wrote:
^^ Thanks! I think Delirium is 'running' for best original concept and best dance video at the moment, since it actually has very few 'effects'. The video is comprised almost completely of straight cuts... just at one frame at a time. ^^
It *IS* a nifty effect that creates, though. It's all so friggin trippy! Generated by an "effect" or not, this vid has AWESOME effects.
You still have my nom (and most likely vote) for best character profile. I showed Habit to a friend and she was almost in tears at the end of it. (Furuba fangirl). So again, great job.
Almost in tears? That's awesome.

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Kyo's Habit

Post by RutKiskasca » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:47 am

I just wanted to mention, in case there was any confusion, that I only bagged on Garylisk in order to poke fun at pilkington. I went back and read that post, and it sounds like a total slam on Kyo's Habit. I am sorry if I made anyone think that I didn't respect Garylisk's video.

But I still think MrPilkington is a scuzzy guy, in the most affectionate way possible.
Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Re: Kyo's Habit

Post by Mr Pilkington » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:14 pm

RutKiskasca wrote:But I still think MrPilkington is a scuzzy guy, in the most affectionate way possible.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Re: Kyo's Habit

Post by Garylisk » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:55 pm

Mr Pilkington wrote: Image
x2

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:04 am

Tomorrow is the last day for Nominations!

SO hey, if ya haven't seen my vid yet, please watch it and consider it! ^_^

I'm all excited, and I hope the niminees this year are all awesome vids. (How could they not be, though?)

THere's been so much awesome stuff this year, it's SOOO hard to choose, so I know I am gonna be SO torn when it comes time to vote.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”