Project Ayu-mix Deadline extended (once again)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Project Ayu-mix Deadline extended (once again)

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:50 pm

For 2 reasons, One being I havn't been being a good project coordinator and keeping up with all of you on your status and reminding you guys, since I have been pretty busy with other things myself, Otakon, AWA, and mingle in a little something called life in with those, and there you have it. So I didn't think it fair for me to all of a sudden say "Deadline of August 31st is approaching, turn in your betas!"

Second, I had originally wrongly assumed the date for AWA was in November, not September. Obviously, theres no way this project will get done for September, so I have pretty much given up on getting this project ready for AWA.

Thus, seeing as since AWA is only 1 month down from Otakon, and many of you are preparing for that, I will give you some time AFTER AWA to get your tracks started. so I'll set the new beta deadline to October 31st. That should give you guys plenty of time after all the heckticness and some rest to take a serious approach to your tracks. I also think I should make a deadline for the project, or some of you probably won't get motivated to finish otherwise. I'll set this to December 31st for now, but It can be negotiated with a good reason. ( Laziness is not a good reason ;p) Ofcourse, if everyone finishes earlier, the project will also release earlier.

I don't intend to have another extension beyond this one, so please take this seriously.

Thanks,
Bakadeshi
Project Ayu-mix coordinator.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:15 pm

Yessir...
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:19 pm

Does what I've already shown you count?

(I hope to have my track completely done by that date anyway :P)
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”