Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:09 pm

:evil: indeed... >__>

:goes to bug bakadeshi:

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:14 pm

I hope you guys have been working really hard, or at least working... :roll:

Anyway, here's who's gotten a completed track in or is done but is sitting with the track or whatever:

Jasper-Isis
TheUnlimited, I think...
and if I remember correctly, BigDude is also completed
and then I'm done, so ya.

That's not much folks, for nearly a year of time! So please hurry up! Lol!
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:31 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I'm to 14 seconds... o.o

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:06 pm

Yaay?

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:56 pm

Farther than me :P

Just kidding actually, it's moving along nicely, though lately I've been having some serious computer issues (aka my monitor is falling off of my laptop) so I'm going to have to get a new compy soon. Hopefully that will speed up the process.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:54 pm

An update, my laptop has passed the point of unusable (I'm on my bro's comp at the moment), so I won't be able to work on my part until my new one gets delievered and I get all of my AMV apps set back up :(
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:19 pm

1. That's too bad jinjo that yur comp is screwed up. I hope it gets fixed soon, keep me posted on that cuz you'll have to pick up the pace once you get you're computer back.

2. DUUUUUUDE IT'S IRON CHEF! That's so hilarious when he bites the pepper! LOL! Can you tell I watch Iron Chef a lot?

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:25 pm

themaan wrote:1. That's too bad jinjo that yur comp is screwed up. I hope it gets fixed soon, keep me posted on that cuz you'll have to pick up the pace once you get you're computer back.

2. DUUUUUUDE IT'S IRON CHEF! That's so hilarious when he bites the pepper! LOL! Can you tell I watch Iron Chef a lot?
Iron Chef = The Bomb

And yes, I'll have to pick it up when I get my new compy. And if you're wondering how I'm even posting on here, it's agony just to surf the web and read with this. Video editing is near impossible. Though the good news is I have ordered my new computer. The bad news is there's a part that's backordered 4 weeks (the modem no less :roll: )
Check out my deviantART!

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:07 pm

Any news?

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:56 pm

Well, my computer was undergoing a lot of reconstruction but I've finally got it all figured out and I haven't lost any files relating to this project, so we're all fine. Just please try and get you're segment done ASAP.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”