Most Helpful Creator?

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Most Helpful Creator?

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:54 pm

didn't see a topic on this, but who should be nominated for this? i personaly nominated my self cuase i don't know what others have been doing.

This past year has seen a large number of newbs and a lot of them have gone to the chatroom for help. For the simple stuff like how to download and where to search for videos, and what programs we use, everyone seemed to answer those. but when it came down to how to use premiere and avisynth, i always jump in (grah) sometimes i spend hours, and even days (omg why me?!?!?!) helping. i even tried helping one guy setup a webcam -_- and they also come back and ask for me to watch their videos (some of which are pretty good :P). but yea, thats why i nominated myself, cuase i've goten to the point where i'm making a guide -_-

who else is out there? i've been living under a rock called the AIM chat for a year.

Pwolf

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:02 pm

Ari made a topic for this a while back, dunno where it went though. Anyways, in terms of sheer opinions, Ari definately deserves at least a nomination.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:03 pm

ohhh /me finds...

Pwolf

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:13 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=28475

:| damn you for not tell me sooner! -_- anyway, why is ari so helpful? like i said i've been living under a rock -_-

so far (after thinking a little more) i need to nominate AD, klinky, coran, and few others for their help in the video help forums... i could open up just about any topic and find them in there. they are like stalkers!!!

Pwolf

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:54 pm

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:55 pm

to be blunt these people may not be known for helping people . but they're the ones who've helped me the most

NausicaaFan84 and dcdeveloperx

those two have helped me alot , but yeah in terms of ops it would be ari

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:16 pm

Pwolf wrote::| damn you for not tell me sooner! -_- anyway, why is ari so helpful? like i said i've been living under a rock -_-
Self promotion? ;p

Um...I've been a member since April and I've done 481 ops with a usefulness of 563.7. I spent a few months staking out the AMV Announcement board and giving free immediate reviews and feedback to every new (first vid) creator that posted (along with Sporkmaster and Braveliver). Do a search of 'Site Help' or 'Software Help' and you'll find I tend to answer any question I can. But most of my help goes to new members since I'm a new member myself. I have nothing on those older members who know more about editing and can therefore give better advice and help on technical questions. I think I'm off to a good start for having been here less than a year. ^_^

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:22 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:I spent a few months staking out the AMV Announcement board and giving free immediate reviews and feedback to every new (first vid) creator that posted (along with Sporkmaster and Braveliver).

=\
"hey... no"

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Re: 4

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:24 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:
Arigatomyna wrote:I spent a few months staking out the AMV Announcement board and giving free immediate reviews and feedback to every new (first vid) creator that posted (along with Sporkmaster and Braveliver).
=\
Sorry, you missed it by a good few months. I stopped shortly after Braveliver left and Sporkmaster stopped posting as often. I just couldn't get them all being on dial-up and it wasn't fair to grab some and ignore others. That's when I started my free review threads (the last one still being worked on - I haven't forgotten, I'm just bogged down with work ^.~ )

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:41 pm

Ah, those were the days Ari. I have started ghosting again when I am not cussing at Premiere for every little problem it gives me, and blessing it when it pulls through anyway. It's a love/hate thing so don't ask. For me, Ari, you have me both on how long we have been members, I joined in the beginning of July, and I only have 138 reviews with a 440 usefullness rating, so you have me at both counts, but I am still very humbled that you consider me one of the most helpful.

I am still very glad to be back, and when all of this commotion of the VCA's is over, and the new year begins again, I think I will start up my Free Emotional Video Review thread, and I will be beginning a NooB Videos Review thread tonight. It is only open to members that have signed on since September, and they must not have more than 3 videos under their belt.
(I will be putting a No DBZ limit as well, unless they are very VERY good, or they want a very harsh review. Even I have my standards. :wink: )
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”