Best Action, Horror, Drama, Romance, and New Creator

HurQlez03
Org Profile

Best Action, Horror, Drama, Romance, and New Creator

Post by HurQlez03 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:33 pm

Ok I just saw the VCA categories so now I want to reinstate my campaigning for nomination slots.

I started in a-m-v.org in Apr-03, so I qualify for best New Creator
Best New Creator

Even though I wont have any chance to get Video of the Year Ill do it anyway for my recent two vids, GUAD, and AEP

(Get Up and Die)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=25930
Best Action Vid
Best Horror Vid
Video of the Year

(Amor est Pulcheram)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=22743
Best Dramatic Vid
Best Romance Vid
Best Sentimental Vid
Video of the Year

Since there is no category for Best Linkin Park Vid I decided to add another vid for best action.
(The Worst of You Is Me)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23732
Best Action Vid

I just saw these categories and I was surprised.

I want to bring in my first vid, I am pretty sure you need to be perfect in everything for a good chance but I thought who cares take a chance.

(I Just Can't Live Without You)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=22955
Best First Vid

Because I used them,
(Every Beat Counts)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24785
Best Digital Effects

HurQlez03
Org Profile

Post by HurQlez03 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:51 pm

Oh and another thing. Give an opinion on these vids.(I am also trying to get into the top 10% scale so only give an opinion on "Get Up and Die" if you think it is worth at least a 9) Your judgement can make people like me even better.

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:01 pm

HurQlez03 wrote:(I am also trying to get into the top 10% scale so only give an opinion on "Get Up and Die" if you think it is worth at least a 9)
.... do you NOT see what's inherently WRONG with this request?

At all... ?

No, really... at all?
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:06 pm

yeah.....only give me a review if you think its good? Did you think that out at all?
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:07 pm

nice plug.
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:16 pm

Congratulations, you have earned yourself an honest review from me.

Bitch and moan all you want, I'll take pleaseure in rating your video as it deserves to be rated. How it affects your video's ranking - meh, who cares. Honesty is best.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

mckeed
Org Profile

Post by mckeed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:28 pm

hmmmm....you got something there jbone......the price of stupidity.....an honest review :)

Dude, awards aren't everything. If your making videos for recognition, then your going to be disapointed, and you are doing this for the wrong reasons.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:28 pm

mckeed wrote:hmmmm....you got something there jbone......the price of stupidity.....an honest review :)
Yes... and while, fortunately, watching this video didn't make me want to rip out my own eyteballs, methinks its editor should look up the word "humility."
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:41 pm

This video fits all of the mentioned catagories above execpt horror but I would imagine its best chance in the VCAs is for best new creator. One of the few Final Fantasy vids that I truely can say I enjoyed throughly.

At The Beginning

HurQlez03
Org Profile

Post by HurQlez03 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:02 pm

face red....head burning....lost chance of being on the chart...relax...relax...it is no big deal....you dont win anything.....breathe in...breathe in...holding..holding....lost popularity.....no chance of winning anywhere....relax...relax..caring too much for this kind of stuff is wasteful...relax...relax.....RELAX.....exhale......siggggggghhhhhhhh.

Ok anyone else? Come one come all. Think about my vids. And you were right. asking for a perfect score was dumb. Be honest but dont be negative about.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”