Most Helpful Creator?

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:45 pm

Braveliver wrote:(I will be putting a No DBZ limit as well, unless they are very VERY good, or they want a very harsh review. Even I have my standards. :wink: )
Ah, just send those my way. I like the bad vids more than any others since I can help them more. And I have no standards when it comes to beginning vids. ;p

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:55 pm

can i be lurker of the year? |:
Hi.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:04 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:can i be lurker of the year? |:
No, you're already gonna win too many awards. :?
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:06 pm

Hehe. I will accept them, but I will be warning them from the very beginning that I will not be easy on videos full of nothing but "senseless fighting put to cool music" videos. You know me, I am brutally honest about things like that. My first response would be "You have some good action scenes, but you need to build a good overall theme to pull all of this together" But truthfully I have seen some very good DBZ videos, such as yours for example, but truthfully, I just don't want to be innundated with a whole bunch of DBZ/Linkin Park videos. I am so tired of hearing those same two songs again and again.

To all those DBZ/Linkin Park video makers out there, please don't be offended. It is just that a good 20% of all the videos I have found out there have been just that. I just want to give those new creators an honest opinion, and I think my being Linkin Parked to Death may hurt their reviews. :roll:
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:10 pm

Braveliver wrote:To all those DBZ/Linkin Park video makers out there, please don't be offended. It is just that a good 20% of all the videos I have found out there have been just that. I just want to give those new creators an honest opinion, and I think my being Linkin Parked to Death may hurt their reviews. :roll:
Heh, guess I better not ask you to check out my last two LP vids. ;p

I like the band, but I agree, a good majority aren't very fun to watch. But I do like getting little dbz vids made by beginners - it's easier to spot problems and areas for growth if you've already responded to a hundred similar vids. ^.~

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:22 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:I've been a member since April and I've done 481 ops...

:shock: damn...
sounds like other people think you deserve it so... >.>

/me nominates
Arigatomyna wrote: Self promotion? ;p
nah, i just wanted to see whos been helping out so i can make a good decision on who to nomintate... but if you really want me too, i have about 47 people on my buddy list i've helped. not to mention some i never put on. and a fwe of them still talk to me. as i mentioned in the first post, i've help some people for several days and on several different occasions. i don't think i've ever turned down someone if they needed help.
Koop wrote: can i be lurker of the year? |:
if i get to be waffle of the year :wink:

Pwolf

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:26 pm

Don't worry Ari. I trust you enough to make one that has some substanence to it. Anyway. I have been entertaining an idea for an Anti- LP/DBZ video by having my own Linkin Park video set to Hikaro No Go. I am going to have some nasty Go battles in there.

(By the way, I love Linkin Park, I am just tired of those LP/DBZ videos again and again, and I know I will be swamped with them again if I am not careful. If it wasn't for Neko Kyou and her Evanescence video that doesn't feature "Wake Me Up," I would have accused people of never having listened to the rest of that album. Neko Kyou, thank you of confirming that at least one person has.)
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:51 pm

Doh. Substance, not Substinance. Cant eat a video. But I eat them all up when I can.

Ok. I am sounding even dumber. Hope none of my students are on this forum.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:02 pm

:shock: My brain is fried. Too much teaching. :shock:

:shock: Need to relax. :shock:

:shock: Watch :shock:

:shock: AMV :shock:

:D Ahhhh. Feel much better now. That AMV hit the spot. Thank you once again Ari. Your latest AMV sure helps me rewind after a hard day of teaching. :D

Early push for the 2005 VCA.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 038">Queen of the World</a> By Airigatomyna
Nominated by Braveliver for Best Drama :: Best Lip Sync :: Best Parady :: Best Video of the Year (So far) :: Best Ironic Comedy :: Best Action :: Best Gundam Wing :: Best Editing :: Anything I forgot? Oh well. Have a year to perfect this pitch anyway.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:16 pm

:oops: Um, Unwind, I meant Unwind. I wish I could rewind right now though. :oops:

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”