Hitsuzen

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Trisa
Org Profile

Hitsuzen

Post by Trisa » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am

Lame poster, but the amv is more exact.
There's a little story... you can read it in the informations... It's useful, because it's really hard to understand...

But i hope you can enjoy it.

Note: Here Sakura and Shaoran from the Card Captor Sakura is the same as the Sakura and Shaoran from Tsubasa.
And Yuuko is NOT a mother of anyone... she is the witch who keeps under control everything...

Taite
Org Profile

Re: Hitsuzen

Post by Taite » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Simply fantastic. It has a really darkish-fantasy feel to it to, which I enjoyed. Sometimes the effects were bothersome (the ripples, and sometimes the masks), but I didn't mind too much, I looooved that fantasy-feel it had going on (don't you love my illiteracy?) Even without the story, the song compliments your editing so well, that it's really haunting. The whole atmosphere was great. When you introduced the Tsubasa clips, it really started to heat up, because the song and the animes fit so well together. Like I said, haunting. 5/5 :up:
Image Image

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Natasha Khan deserved a better vid : '(

The idea is cool, too bad.
I left a QC...

Trisa
Org Profile

Post by Trisa » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Taite
I'm soo happy that you liked it! :3 I thought it will be too messy, and noone will enjoy it. Thanks! :3
~MimS~
I left a QC...
Oh it was you! :3 I'm sorry, but when I heard this song this idea just came to my mind. This is the best I could do. I know it's not perfect, but I think Yuuko's character fits to this voice. I can't use After Effects yet (I wanted to make it with that, but I had no time to learn how to use it xD) so this is came out all of it.

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am

This is awesome!
Kind of wish I hadn't read your description of the story before viewing, just to see if I could get the gist of it without; it doesn't seem that hard to follow. Anyway, I love how you interpreted the lyrics (especially where Syaoran B shows up--1:51--very cool).
I also approve of the symbolic use of sakura petals. <3

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 am

Really enjoyed this, had an interesting concept. It was a bit messy at times like you said IMO but I mostly enjoyed it for the atmosphere and lyrical sync. Editing will improve with time 8-) .

4/5 :up:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Trisa
Org Profile

Post by Trisa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 am

Thank you!! ^^ :D

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 am

As I already said I really like it :3 this is addictive (if a world like this exists), if I start watching the amv it keeps me watching it 8D 4/5

omg my english is so perfect xD

Trisa
Org Profile

Post by Trisa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 am

Hahaha Thankies x3
I think I understand what you mean xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”