Everyday Suicide

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
w00d00
Org Profile

Everyday Suicide

Post by w00d00 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Promo picture by: Luggeriano

Editor: BenyoBoy aka. w00d00 (here)

Link:

This is my first AMV I announce here, so please don't be so cruel with me. ^^'
I don't use effects, but I hope everybody will enjoy this video. :oops:
I made with SV 7.0, and made for the Hungarian AnimeCon's AMV competition (Sept 27-28).
Last edited by w00d00 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yaaku
Org Profile

Post by Yaaku » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:45 pm

I luv it. :)

This is my fav amv from you. The music/anime sync is awesome.

8,1/10

:up:
Last edited by Yaaku on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChristianHUN
Org Profile

Post by ChristianHUN » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Very good atmosphere, and ...its just simpley good. 5/5 from me :) However there was some problem with the lip sync as i said, and the quaility isnt too good.

However the feeling...its so good ^^

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:45 pm

So many Hungary editors nowadays O_O Kaxi made babies.

/gets

luggeriano
Org Profile

Post by luggeriano » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Niwa-kun wrote:So many Hungary editors nowadays O_O Kaxi made babies.

/gets
Yess....attack of the Hungry Hungarians...:lol: Dawn of the hungarian editors XD
But really, that's how it is: even in Hungary, AMV fandom and editors' society is refreshing currently.ˇˇ Kaxi is very diligent AMV badass you know ^^

For not to be OFF:

For me the twisted and schyzoid atmosphere which is referring to the sensei's inner world and state of mind is very well projected in this AMV. Atmosphere, ambience is 10/10, technically mask are OK even if you can see only 2 (but made with AE Xd). Lipsync was a little bit sloppy but he fixed it in the final version. And as Christian said overall video quality was a little bit hazy and blurred but he will fix it for the Con anyway.

8,5/10 8-)

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Dear fucking loli on a stick the encoding was god awe full on this.. I can't even see the actual video behind all those artifacts and macro blocking, wtf is up with that? Its striking as to how the artifacts gather around a mask like at 00:39 for instance. A good example of the artifacts would be 00:59 top left corner as well as middle. Take some time to clean your masks and test your encoding..

The editing itself was a total lackluster as well with repeating patterns across the board. The video could have seriously done without the constant contrast flashes as well. Along with that something that didn't really seem to go anywhere except for the last 2 shots in the entire video. In short I got bored one minute in and was amazed I still had over 3 mins to go.

Your typography in the title/credits is fucking hideous as well.. Randomly positioning text in random colors really doesn't do anything for the viewer..

4.8/10

Its worth mentioning that this is the first Hungarian video I've seen in a while that DOESN'T use riot gear. So that's a plus at least =|

w00d00
Org Profile

Post by w00d00 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 pm

Lol. :lol: At least, I had a concept and a storyline.
Yeah, the quality of the video sucks, but that was the finest I found.
Encoding was great, the basic video was bad. But still no fansub. Coz that was the only clean version.
Randomly positioning title/credits text? Well, hell yeah, if I Keep the same positioning, you can't see fuckin' nothin'. And I hate the PS edited pictures at the ED. Just lame.
Random colors?
Let's see: Orange, Green, Blue + Red... hmm... It doesn't say anything to you?
Anyway, thanks for watchin' and say some words about my vid. 8-)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”