A Tamer's Drive V.2

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

A Tamer's Drive V.2

Post by AllyKatAVR » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:33 am

<b>Video:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video/159396">A Tamer's Drive V.2</a>
<b>Category:</b> Sentimental
<b>Anime:</b> Digimon Tamers
<b>Song:</b> Very Last Moment In Time
<b>Artist:</b> Lindsay Lohan
<b>Creator:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/usernum ... katchan</a> (Kitto Katsu Productions)

Like it or hate it, *points accusingly*<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 683">HE</a> told me to post it here XD

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm

XDD

Liar! You did it on a whim! And your whim turned out great! Another fav Digimon AMV of mine. =3

Then again, I would have told you to post it here too. =P lol. Yay for more Digimon goodness/awesomeness from the Digi freak AMVers!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:46 pm

:shock: I liked a lot, it's great for this series anime fan, like me! " :wink:

4/5 :wink:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Digmon goodness? *squee*

GETS

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:19 pm

=D I loved your original and I'm still a fan of the Digigirl tributes =w=

/me gets

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Oh, you know you love me :D
Radical_Yue wrote:=D I loved your original and I'm still a fan of the Digigirl tributes =w=

/me gets
Told ya, Ally! ;p

Loved the AMV, you've definately come really far and this shows it. An AMV using Tamers is always a plus too. The original showed the series so well already, but this is like wooooaaaah. Great job! 5/5

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Daaawww, big file size is big

mp4 next time plzkthnxbai?

Effects such as the shaky overlay were pretty cheesey and didn't really sync up, and there was some epic beat sync you could have had some fun with.... To be 100% honest, it could have been quite a bit better...but overall, cute video.

I can't help it, I'm a Digifangirl =P
While it's not your best, I still enjoyed it.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:42 pm

First off, let me get this out of the way.

*ZOMG SQQUEEE DIGIMON GLOMP*

*ahem*

Now back to professionalism.

First off, this is powerfully atmospheric. I was totally drawn into the story/character profiling during the entire duration. Your level of storytelling was quite impressive, and I could literally FEEL the characters in the story and their very issues at heart.

Digital effects were well executed in the beginning. That was just simply gorgeous. Some of the better digital effects intergration that I've seen and that was actually appropriate in the video.

Scene selection was well done in MOST parts. There were other scenes that I felt were out of place (like the guilmon red stair scene, where I think his biomerge scene would be more appropriate).

The transition ending takato's segment was weird and looked out of place.

The last part of the video made me kind of lose interest. It looked like you were trying to get all the digidestined of the season into those last few seconds. Would have looked better if you stuck with just the three. Just a personal gripe though.

Oh, and Rika's segment was prolly my favorite, because it was REALLY well done.

Overall, a really good Digimon video. Being a Digimon fan, it was really nice to see another good one to add to my repitoir. This video just really made my day too, seeing as it has been kind of a bad day. XD

I give this really high praise and think that almost everybody (with the exception of the usual hooting dickholes) would like this.

:up:

Expect a copy/pasta opinion from me. :)

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:56 am

digimon amv ! sweet *gets* xD
Edit:
I really like it alot , it brought back alot of good memories and I liked how you didn't just focus on one character or the guy with the goggles or the loner type I like how you included all the tamers I thought that was cool.
didn't really notice anything wrong with and Im not feeling very nitpicky today so 5/5 good job :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”