Gotei's Authorities

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FraChan
Org Profile

Gotei's Authorities

Post by FraChan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:39 am

Here's the latest AMV from me! It's an AMV based on the Captains of Gotei 13, the Death Gods in Sould Society of the anime Bleach. I thought the song was quite fitting. :o
I'd like to know your opinion about it, please give it a chance :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lok1990
Org Profile

Post by Lok1990 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:41 am

will get it ^^

Edit:
very cool video *thumb up*

the "3d screen"(don't know how to describe it XD) reminds me Bleach Technique Beat XD

4.8/5 :D
Last edited by Lok1990 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FAN of Yuki Nagato and Vanilla H XD

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:47 am

oh sure youll render the final version of the video like 2 days after you release a full beta but when I ask you if you have a beta you dont render it till a month later >:{

anyways

/gets

/will comment when he wakes up

FraChan
Org Profile

Post by FraChan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:54 am

shinodude wrote:oh sure youll render the final version of the video like 2 days after you release a full beta but when I ask you if you have a beta you dont render it till a month later >:{

anyways

/gets

/will comment when he wakes up
Don't bother downloading it, I did very little changes than the full beta.
There's still the old due singing and the annoying dots that you liked so much :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:29 am

Oh, I love that song. I will get this as soon as I get home =P

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:48 am

OSNAP! a FraChan vid? O:

//gets

<b>EDIT: </b>

Some Thoughts I had about the Vid (random order):

- It started off great

- I didn't really got the Conncetion between Anime and Song. The Song rather feels dark and scary and not really fitting in my Opinion.

- Some parts seemed to plain.

- There was some Noise pretty much in the beginning of the song that would have looked awesome if you would have matched it. Probably a Grain effect would have looked awesome there.

- Some of the Masking looked weird imo, but overall it worked out nicely.

..thats all I can think of right now.

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:26 am

intresting, /gets

Pretty kewl dude. but sum effects was kinda yea. seen sum of em before. but well I enjoyed it, I'll give ya a detilated op later. :wink:
Last edited by Magnus on Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:28 am

It looks like a good video editingwise, but I get the feeling you just ripped of the signiture effects of popular videos like Bladebeat Graffiti, BTB or Revolution: Take Control (to just name a few); this is the major weakspot there is nothing really unique about it since you just copied stuff from other editors as it seems. Not that this wouldn't take some effort but it shows that you don't really have an own style or really know what you want to do. Moreover the song and the anime are terribly overused which makes it more difficult for this video to stick out of the masses. I guess this is a technically seen good video but if you ask me it's a boring chunk of nonrelated stuff put together with stolen adhesive tape like effects thus a pretty weak result for quite some effort.

narutoball
Org Profile

Post by narutoball » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:34 pm

yep the amv rocks. loved the changes you made

4/5

FraChan
Org Profile

Post by FraChan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 pm

Thanks for the comments I've received yet :)
Warheart wrote:It looks like a good video editingwise, but I get the feeling you just ripped of the signiture effects of popular videos like Bladebeat Graffiti, BTB or Revolution: Take Control (to just name a few); this is the major weakspot there is nothing really unique about it since you just copied stuff from other editors as it seems. Not that this wouldn't take some effort but it shows that you don't really have an own style or really know what you want to do. Moreover the song and the anime are terribly overused which makes it more difficult for this video to stick out of the masses. I guess this is a technically seen good video but if you ask me it's a boring chunk of nonrelated stuff put together with stolen adhesive tape like effects thus a pretty weak result for quite some effort.
Damn. From the videos you mentioned I've just seen BTB, I'll check the others one out. I'm not saying that I wasn't influenced from the other videos I've seen, but I haven't made this video for the purpose to copy other videos effects.
I'm sorry that you you think that :cry: , but thanks for your comment.
- I didn't really got the Conncetion between Anime and Song. The Song rather feels dark and scary and not really fitting in my Opinion.
I think that the lyrics of the song described these characters very well, especially when they're presented for the first time in the Anime. They beat down their opponest after scaring the shit out of them, I loved the lines "The weak ones are there to justify the strong " or "You cant smell your own shit on your knees "
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”