Basilisk - Trash Flavored Trash

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Chomp87
Org Profile

Basilisk - Trash Flavored Trash

Post by Chomp87 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:54 pm

This is my newest AMV that I completed two days ago.

Video: Trash Flavored Trash
Anime: Basilisk
Song: Trash Flavored Trash
Artist: Blood Brothers
Creator: Chomp87
Studio: Chomp Productions

I had a lot of fun making this video. Although I use Windows Movie Maker(twitch), I try to push its limits as best I can. Well, I hope you all enjoy and all comments/opinions are very much appreciated.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=139516

It's direct and local so whichever you prefer.
Last edited by Chomp87 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Basilisk....

I will check it out.

I hope though, unlike everyone else thus far, you used more than just the first episode.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Chomp87
Org Profile

Post by Chomp87 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:08 pm

Haha. I used clips ranging from episodes 1 to 22. So no worries. =]

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:26 pm

Ok, for the most part I liked the synching on this. This is what Basilisk vids should be like, synching wise.

But I absoultely hated the song, pretty much killed the rereview for me. And the DivX logo, it's very simple to remove. Just uncheck "show watermark" in the DivX box that always appears in the lower right corner.

Quality was pretty good, synching was good, I kinda wish there was more story telling about the story though rather than kinda random fight scenes...but it was the best one I've seen thus far. The song is the biggest low point for me though. I don't like to keep AMVs, even decent, with an annoying song.

3/5 I would say.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Chomp87
Org Profile

Post by Chomp87 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:31 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:Ok, for the most part I liked the synching on this. This is what Basilisk vids should be like, synching wise.

But I absoultely hated the song, pretty much killed the rereview for me. And the DivX logo, it's very simple to remove. Just uncheck "show watermark" in the DivX box that always appears in the lower right corner.

Quality was pretty good, synching was good, I kinda wish there was more story telling about the story though rather than kinda random fight scenes...but it was the best one I've seen thus far. The song is the biggest low point for me though. I don't like to keep AMVs, even decent, with an annoying song.

3/5 I would say.
So it boils down to music taste, eh? Haha well thanks for reviewing it. I plan on making another video with the same anime pretty soon. This time with a song more people would enjoy. I, personally, think the song is damn awesome. =] But to each his own. Thanks again!

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:33 pm

Chomp87 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:Ok, for the most part I liked the synching on this. This is what Basilisk vids should be like, synching wise.

3/5 I would say.
So it boils down to music taste, eh? Haha well thanks for reviewing it. I plan on making another video with the same anime pretty soon. This time with a song more people would enjoy. I, personally, think the song is damn awesome. =] But to each his own. Thanks again!
I left you an OP too.

And yeah, I'm working on a Basilisk now too, so look for it too. :p
¯\(°_o)/¯

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”