[IDM AMV] Zaion + Aoki Takamasa

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
deafeuphoria
Org Profile

[IDM AMV] Zaion + Aoki Takamasa

Post by deafeuphoria » Tue May 02, 2006 6:26 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=115709
I don't know if I have anything to say about this video.
It's a glitch amv, go.

I think I had more fun doing the credits than the rest of the video... since it took me like 6 months to finish the video, with large gaps of time inbetween. :?

AphexTwin
Org Profile

Post by AphexTwin » Tue May 02, 2006 9:39 am

A few days ago I was watching your amvs for the n-th time and was wondering when you would create a new one. Being an IDM listener, I really like your clips : nice music and animes choice, neat editing. Your latest one is good but really too short and ending abruptly but that's your style :p

I'm looking forward your next one :)

deafeuphoria
Org Profile

Post by deafeuphoria » Tue May 02, 2006 6:08 pm

AphexTwin wrote:Your latest one is good but really too short and ending abruptly but that's your style :p
Yeah, the song mostly ends like that. There's another 30s or so of glitchy pops like in the beginning after that, but I figured it wasn't worth using it. I trimmed out about a minute from the full song... I almost always end up editing the tracks into shorter pieces. I originally was using another Takamasa track, but it was 5 minutes and rather than try and edit that down, I went with the current one. I was originally going to use the whole thing (2:51), but even that became a hassle... and I was running out of decent footage.

I've got one video in progress (from a 1.5 years ago :?), and two in the planning stages (with DVDs acquired)...
but I've been mainly finishing videos that are short OAVs and such... I hate having to get footage from 13-26 ep series.

..of course, the three I just mentioned are two 26 and one 13ep series. :o

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Fri May 05, 2006 7:02 am

Exelent i liked your style! It´s very original but the video is too wierd, but it doesent mean its bad, in fact its a very good wierd video. ;)

I liked it

rabidkimba
Org Profile

Post by rabidkimba » Sat May 13, 2006 11:55 pm

digging the execution and style as usual, keep up the good work bro 8-)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”