Animes for humanity (We are the world - 87 animes)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
toff
Org Profile

Animes for humanity (We are the world - 87 animes)

Post by toff » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:31 pm

Hi, i have just added my latest clip and i would greatly appreciate if i could have some opinons about it.

There is 87 animes used in this clip and the song is "We are the world" which has been produced by the group USA for Africa (Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie and many more)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=86487

I just hope you'll enjoy it :-)

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:50 pm

o.O

I don't think I've been so disturbed while seeing that much lipsync in one sitting.

WE HAVE A WINNER!
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

p0d
Org Profile

Post by p0d » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:15 pm

awesome vid :D
May the honk be with you

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:55 pm

When I first saw this, I was suddenly reminded of istiv's Project Love United (sorry that I have to make that comparison).

But I have to say, that group lip-sync you put in the end (with Tenma in the middle; good choice 8-) ) was pretty impressive. Great work!
ImageImage

lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:29 pm

Wow. That's all I really can say about that. Okay maybe not. I was a closet we-are-the-world-fan back in the day so I can say that I really enjoyed this song. It brought back memories. The scene choices were great and it touched a little soft spot in my ticker. The lip sync was awesome especially at the end. I must add you to the 5/5 club. Excellent job.
Image Image

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:50 pm

That was beautiful. There's no other word for it.

I had a hard time keeping a straight face at a couple points, though, with some of the characters you used.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:13 pm

Heh, wow, and you'd think the fact that so many characters getting lip-synched would be cheesy...

...wait, it is. But in an awesome way.

It was obviously a bit rough around the edges here and there, but the sheer amount of work, plus just the fact that you actually get away with random characters lip-synching - tastefully AND in good humor - is enough to give this one a big thumbs up! :)

Must've been quite the effort, too.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Animexcel
Org Profile

Post by Animexcel » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:50 am

that was really something..O_< You needed Orochimaru as Michael though. XD lol

Earendil18
Org Profile

Post by Earendil18 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:08 am

Wow, that must have taken forever. I don't like the song at all, but dude I totally appreciate the amount of time it took to make this video. The lip-synching is so much better than what I could do.

A+ for sheer technical goodness, and effort! :wink:
wHeRe'D thE lAsT pIgGY gOOoo?

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:22 am

Awesome vid, indeed !
And beside the big amount of effort, i really appreciate too the idea of making a cheering vid like this.

Amazing group-lip-sync in the end of the vid :shock:
I op you right now :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”