NEW DBZ AMV BY JESUSANIMECREATION

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JESUS420
Org Profile

NEW DBZ AMV BY JESUSANIMECREATION

Post by JESUS420 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:52 pm

DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO AND LEAVE AND OPNION PLEASE

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=40037
haha

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:06 pm

i will watch....... but do not beg for opinions in the anouncement boards...
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:12 pm

i changed my mind i will not watch you vid and i will give you one reason why..... Comments:
I MADE THIS VIDEO LATE AT NIGHT TILL EARLY IN THE MORING AND WAS HALF AWAKE SO0O0 IF THERES SOME PARTS WHERE ITS OFF BEAT ITS CUZ I EITHER WAS TO LAZY TO EDIT IT OR I JUST DIDNT CARE! JKJK ANYWAY DOWNLOAD IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS VIDEO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO0O I CAN SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY VIDEOS THANX BLAZE YGS 420
if you dont care.... then why should I?
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:50 am

Maximo wrote:i changed my mind i will not watch you vid and i will give you one reason why..... Comments:
I MADE THIS VIDEO LATE AT NIGHT TILL EARLY IN THE MORING AND WAS HALF AWAKE SO0O0 IF THERES SOME PARTS WHERE ITS OFF BEAT ITS CUZ I EITHER WAS TO LAZY TO EDIT IT OR I JUST DIDNT CARE! JKJK ANYWAY DOWNLOAD IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS VIDEO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO0O I CAN SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY VIDEOS THANX BLAZE YGS 420
i don't have to download it to tell you how to improve it. start caring about your work, that'll be the first step.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

JESUS420
Org Profile

Post by JESUS420 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:07 am

I WAS KIDDIN! GOD PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO TAKE JOKES AND DONT DOWNLOAD IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO
haha

JESUS420
Org Profile

Post by JESUS420 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:09 am

THAT WHY IT SAYS JKJK RIGHT AFTER!
haha

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:46 am

ZeWrestler wrote:
Maximo wrote:i changed my mind i will not watch you vid and i will give you one reason why..... Comments:
i don't have to download it to tell you how to improve it. start caring about your work, that'll be the first step.
And turn Caps Lock off.

Apeotheosis
Org Profile

Post by Apeotheosis » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:49 pm

Janzki wrote:
ZeWrestler wrote:
And turn Caps Lock off.
I second that. :?
Me wrote:I don't know where I'm going, but uhh...I'm definitely gonna think about it on the way.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:19 pm

Qualities ive noticed in your videos are, that its pretty funny, allot of original footage used, meaning ones I havent seen used before, and the over all quality is really good. :) And that Maximo guy who was flaming you, who spends more time on his videos, :lol: has released a new video that is pure crap compared to this one. :wink:

OhmGautama
Org Profile

Post by OhmGautama » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:09 pm

I took a gander at the vid, I think you definitely have the concept of making a good amv just need to take your time a lil more maybe =p. Im not going to leave an opinion for this one though mainly because I dont think you need one hehe, but if you want others to watch your videos you should probably try to put a little more time into them so that others can enjoy them to the fuller extent. :D hehe , good try none the less I would like to see a vid of yours with more time into it I think you could pull off something grand :D
"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make"

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”