My videos hosted again, too

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

My videos hosted again, too

Post by ErMaC » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:35 am

And hot on the tails of AD's announcement I also have my videos up and hosted again. Please check out the videos page on my homepage for links to the following videos:

Closer to God 2
Cowboy Blues
Evangelion Trailer
Evil Light
Ghostbusters
Go Speed Go
I Pray
Life is But a Dream
Lord's Prayer
Soul of an Angel
The Anime Polka
The End of Me

These are all the new whiz-bang XviD encodes of the videos. You'll want to grab the DivX5 playback filters from http://www.divx.com to play them back, and be sure to grab the Mac-specific programs if you're running on one of them purty-colored bad-boys.

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:31 am

Allllrighty then!! 8)
ImageImage

Black_Magic
Org Profile

Post by Black_Magic » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:49 pm

I noticed you don't have a link for "Soul of an Angel." I was still able to get it via common sense with the URL, but I just thought I'd mention that. Honestly one of the best I've seen.

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:37 am

Very odd - dunno how that happened but it should be fixed now.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”