Spring 春

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Spring 春

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:09 am

I began watching this new anime called Ochibi-san, who's episodes are only 5 minutes long, and has no story other than the titular character hanging out with his animal friends and getting into shenanigans. Normally this would get boring real fast, but this is animated by studio Khara (yes THAT Khara) so you can tell a lot more effort went into animating this little children's show than you'd expect. I was only 2 episodes in and I was already captivated by its immaculate vibes :D which remind me a lot of the same kind of vibes I get from listening to the music of Snail's House. By the third episode I noticed that the show was based around the four seasons, and so I thought "why not make a Snail's House AMV for each season!"

so yes, this is part 1 of a planned four-part seasonal AMV series I plan on making this year! Next one will be out on the summer solstice in June 8-)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”