Amor ex Machina (Vivy AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Amor ex Machina (Vivy AMV)

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:10 pm

This was my entry for the RICE 2024 contest. I had originally planned to make it for the 2023 contest but some life things happened and I decided to make a shorter/easier vid instead. I kept the idea in mind all last year and when the next RICE came along I felt like I could still make something good with it. I'm kinda glad I waited an extra year 'cause this turned out to be more difficult than I originally thought, and had to make a lot of creative choices that I'm not sure I could've made in the past. I got a lot of positive feedback (more than I expected :shock: ) which gave me some much needed confidence in my editing ability!

Thank you Vars(SQ) and everyone that participated in RICE! I'm honored to be one of the first 'Draction' finalists!

speedy180
Org Profile

Re: Amor ex Machina (Vivy AMV)

Post by speedy180 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:29 pm

Long love Draction!

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:00 am

I enjoyed that a lot. My niece is wanting to make a Vivy AMV at some point and I shared this with her, so hopefully that'll give her some inspiration.

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:28 pm

Zeonic Freak wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:00 am
I enjoyed that a lot. My niece is wanting to make a Vivy AMV at some point and I shared this with her, so hopefully that'll give her some inspiration.
sweet! is she the one that made the Trigun vid?

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:45 pm

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:28 pm
Zeonic Freak wrote:
Yes she is. I'm not sure if shes uploaded it or not, ive asked her about it. Ill just bug her again.

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:41 am

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:28 pm
Zeonic Freak wrote:
Yup, here it is:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”