One Piece | Luffy VS Kaido - "YUM YUM FRUIT" - [EDIT/AMV] 4K #onepiece #phonk #anime

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bote
Org Profile

One Piece | Luffy VS Kaido - "YUM YUM FRUIT" - [EDIT/AMV] 4K #onepiece #phonk #anime

Post by Bote » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:03 pm

I used to make AMVs in 2003-2005 as "Bote". I'm making some again. :) One Piece battle between Luffy and Kaido was ridiculously good, so I edited something fun and fast paced in approx 10 days. Learned new editing tricks in the process, which is great. I like some phonk songs and YUM YUM by LXNGVX is probably my favorite.

Watch at max resolution preferably. :P

Anime: One Piece
Music: LXNGVX - YUM YUM (Slowed)
Software: Filmora, After Effects, Topaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3VxOmefnZk
https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=208331
My Youtube channel: Bote Logos
NEW!!! One Piece AMV - "YUM YUM 2.0"
Berserk - Man of Sorrows (upscaled to 4k)
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Xoninmuoshda
Org Profile

Re: One Piece | Luffy VS Kaido - "YUM YUM FRUIT" - [EDIT/AMV] 4K #onepiece #phonk #anime

Post by Xoninmuoshda » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:32 pm

Glad I logged in today to see you posting. I hope all is well man. You got another 'War of Wrath' or Winds or 'Winds of Change' video in the pipeline?

Bote
Org Profile

Re: One Piece | Luffy VS Kaido - "YUM YUM FRUIT" - [EDIT/AMV] 4K #onepiece #phonk #anime

Post by Bote » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:31 am

Xoninmuoshda wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:32 pm
Glad I logged in today to see you posting. I hope all is well man. You got another 'War of Wrath' or Winds or 'Winds of Change' video in the pipeline?
Wassup m8! It's good to see you too on this forum. :D

For now I am doing just mindless action to get back in editing shape. XD I will reupload 'Wind of change' and 'War of wrath' rescaled to larger resolution this month. As far as something new like that is concerned, I dunno, I've had an idea for a Grifith (Berserk) profile vid for decades, maybe that would be cool to try now.

When are we making a new collab project? :aimkissyface:

Bote
Org Profile

Post by Bote » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:37 am

Version 2 of the AMV with the different version of the song, rescaled to 8k. More effects, faster pace, more up to beat.

Watch in 4k 50FPS or 8k on Youtube, from beginning to the end. Like, comment and share if you enjoyed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNjGxDajlfM

LOCAL is only 1080p
https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=208343

Xoninmuoshda
Org Profile

Post by Xoninmuoshda » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:17 pm

Bote wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:31 am

Wassup m8! It's good to see you too on this forum. :D

For now I am doing just mindless action to get back in editing shape. XD I will reupload 'Wind of change' and 'War of wrath' rescaled to larger resolution this month. As far as something new like that is concerned, I dunno, I've had an idea for a Grifith (Berserk) profile vid for decades, maybe that would be cool to try now.

When are we making a new collab project? :aimkissyface:
Sounds good!

New collab? Someday hopefully! When I have more time, I'd seriously consider it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”