The Look - Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
bubblegumnex
Org Profile

The Look - Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Post by bubblegumnex » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:19 pm

Video: The Look
Category: Action, Romance, Character profile
Anime: Bublegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Song: The Look
Artist: Roxette
Creator: bubblegumnex

Been sitting on this idea for a few decades and finally put it together.

While there are a few edits that could be better I'm super happy with how it turned out!

Originally the idea was to only have Priss singing along to the song with some action shots throughout. While making it I was inspired to make the video about Priss singing and highlighting how gay I saw relationship with Linna was.

Enjoy!

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Re: The Look - Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Post by Zeonic Freak » Mon May 01, 2023 5:13 pm

When I saw "Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040" and "Roxette" in the same post, you had my immediate attention.

I can tell you're new to edting, so welcome to the site and thanks for making the video. I enjoyed the concept of the video and song choice, you're like the second person I can think of that has used "The Look". I was hoping for some more edits closer to the beat of the song, but you did say that the editing could be better. If it is your first video, congrats to you! What matters is you are happy with the video you made, and I look forward to seeing what your next video will be. My earliest videos I did 20 years back were to Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, and they were videos I was proud of at the time and glad I made them even though I look at them now as really rough concepts of ideas I wanted to make. I'm know the more you edit the better you'll get, we need more Bubblegum Crisis editors out there, looking forward to your next video!

bubblegumnex
Org Profile

Post by bubblegumnex » Wed May 03, 2023 5:32 pm

Thank you!

I noticed some parts of the video could have changed or improved after uploading the video, but I was so ready to be done with it.

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Thu May 04, 2023 8:20 am

bubblegumnex wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 5:32 pm
Thank you!

I noticed some parts of the video could have changed or improved after uploading the video, but I was so ready to be done with it.
I understand that feeling. What ive learned over the years is patience and determination when it comes to making videos. If you know the video can be better, then continue spending time on it till you get it to where you feel 100 percent satisfied you accomplished how you want the video to look and not just settle with getting it done as quick as possible. You can apply that to your next video and you'll be surprised how it'll turn out. Sometimes getting a video done is good too, even if it could be done better, because then your next idea is the one that'll really stand out.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”