Dungeons & Dimwits POE Round 6/COAF 2023 Best Trailer Winner

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Dungeons & Dimwits POE Round 6/COAF 2023 Best Trailer Winner

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:34 pm

Made initially for Project Org Editor this year for round 6. I kept working on it trying to make the lip flap a bit better and attempting to incorporate some of the other judges comments into the video. Not sure how much better I made, but I don't think its worse than it was in POE. Also it won at COAF this year in the trailer category, so I can't have done too terribly bad, and that was pretty cool. I probably could keep working on it and fine tuning the lip flap some more, but my brain is tired of editing lip flap for the last few months and I have other projects I want to work on on top of 4 other POE videos to finish and get out. So I think I'm gonna call this one here.
Its my first time making a trailer video so any feedback is appreciated, and I hope you guys enjoy.

scudgreen
Org Profile

Re: Dungeons & Dimwits POE Round 6/COAF 2023 Best Trailer Winner

Post by scudgreen » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:29 am

Just saw the movie last weekend and I gotta say it was great. Konosuba definitely captures the right kind of goofy energy D&D Honor Among Thieves gives off. As far as being a trailer parody amv I think you hit the nail on the head with your choice of anime and overall execution.

The lip-syncing was on point and didn't feel off anywhere I could see.
I'm honestly kind of surprised that it's only footage from the TV seasons and that there wasn't anything used from the movie.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”