[Lyrics AMV] Stand-Alone

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kisaragi Ren
Org Profile

[Lyrics AMV] Stand-Alone

Post by Kisaragi Ren » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:53 am

another link (bilibili Southeast asia) : https://www.bilibili.tv/id/video/2047631994

Finally im back after 2 months off cause real life job. ugh.... :cry: :cry:
and i made a little change here.

If you have suggestion, please tell me in comment. thanks :D :D :D

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Re: [Lyrics AMV] Stand-Alone

Post by darkfiretkd » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:19 am

^^
Bro nice job.

I sent a pm again.. in regards of compatibility video editor you are using with aegis sub.. it seems I am having issues with some of my video editing softwares in regards with the imports.. I want to know your process.
Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/Muay Thai/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:27 am

Bro Thank you! Maraming Salamat!
谢谢!
now I can re-encode it properly with the .ass file coding. in which I am having issues for the past months.. I subbed you in bilibili (south east asia) you the best!
Last edited by darkfiretkd on Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/Muay Thai/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

Kisaragi Ren
Org Profile

Post by Kisaragi Ren » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:28 am

darkfiretkd wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:19 am
^^
Bro nice job.

I sent a pm again.. in regards of compatibility video editor you are using with aegis sub.. it seems I am having issues with some of my video editing softwares in regards with the imports.. I want to know your process.
thanks for watching. and yeah i already reply in your private chat.

animefan1
Org Profile

Post by animefan1 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:33 pm

Nice! As someone who also does Lyric AMV’s, I was really impressed with how you put this one together.
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- )(https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”