Snow Days (multi anime)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Snow Days (multi anime)

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:16 pm

This was edited in less than a week for P.O.E. round 4 (Pokemon types). I picked Ice type because it was a good excuse for me to make a vid all about playing in the snow :D Sigur Rós felt like an obvious choice so I picked their most upbeat song and started looking for good snow scenes. I spent extra attention on matching the flow and pacing of the song, and just making an enjoyable watch for anyone that looks forward to waking up to snow-covered mornings. I'm very satisfied with how the final vid turned out, especially that I finally made another Sigur Rós AMV after more than 2 years!

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Snow Days (multi anime)

Post by seasons » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:38 am

This was good. I've seen some "snow-themed" AMVs before and this doesn't really break from the tone of those (despite having, you know, a Sigur Ros song in the video) but it's also very much a SynaesthesiaVideos AMV in every sense of the word and that's a very good thing! Nice to have this in the early days of Winter (northern hemisphere, sorry to all you southern hemisphere editors!) and making things feel a little less gloomy for at least a few minutes.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”