Weebstagram

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Weebstagram

Post by l33tmeatwad » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:20 pm

This was a collab with pwcagal and was made for the Anime Weekend Atlanta Masters Contest. After watching "Inside" a few times it was clear that we had to make an AMV. Landing on Weebstagram was a natural fit, but posed challenges both technically and with the sheer number of sources to make it really work. We couldn't have created this video without the help of snapxynith & kireblue to help us track down some of the more obscure references. We encourage you to pause, look for all the easter eggs, and have a good time!
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Weebstagram - AWA 2021 Masters Winner

Post by Kireblue » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:26 pm

I think that this is my favorite video from you. The tech was super clean, and I really enjoy how attentive to detail you were while making it.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Weebstagram

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:18 am

I knew this was going to be well edited. Definitely great for a laugh

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”