Dead Noise

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Dead Noise

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:07 am

I'm going to be honest this is probably not the worlds greatest The World Ends With You amv out there. Its kind of just your average basic bitch action amv. I mostly just really wanted to edit with the animation because I thought the animation in TWEWY The Animation looked really good and I was impressed how well it matched up to the animation in the game, which I did use a small bit of (mostly just from the cut scenes). So don't expect any major concepts with this one outside of a very weak mostly based off the story of the game/anime retelling of the story one. I was mostly looking to just edit something fun and a bit less serious than I have been recently. I had fun editing this one and that's what mattered to me. I did submit it to NDK but didn't really expect it to get in, it was just a here have a new video so I can say I submitted something that I made in 2021 for the 2021 contest. Anyway hopefully someone will enjoy the video despite it being a bit weak conceptually. I did try to focus on sync and mixing up the types of sync I did to at least get some practice on technical skills in this video. So I suppose if anyone has any tips on that, that would be appreciated. However outside of that it was mostly just a fun video for me to edit, and I'm not too worried about how well received it is... this was a video made for me by me. Anyway enjoy what it is.

Megamom
Org Profile

Re: Dead Noise

Post by Megamom » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:26 am

The_McLaughlin wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:07 am
Anyway hopefully someone will enjoy the video despite it being a bit weak conceptually.
Yo xD I really thought this when I was looking at it, but, it's well edited so enjoy it!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Dead Noise

Post by Kireblue » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:18 pm

I really appreciate this video. The source pairing was really good, and the editing did a great job of keeping up with the pace of the song. This is definitely going down as one of my favorite TWEWY videos :D

My only critique is that the final fight felt a bit too long. I think that it might have been better to break the chronology at that part and show a bunch of past battles interspliced with the final boss. I also think that the text for your credits should have been white with either a think black border or a drop shadow.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”