ascension (Angel's Egg)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ShadeTheNovice
Org Profile

ascension (Angel's Egg)

Post by ShadeTheNovice » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:15 pm

My attempt at a slower paced AMV. Still not sure if it's too slow at times, so do inform me if you found yourself bored by the pace.

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Re: ascension (Angel's Egg)

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm

GEEZ... that is one of the best AMV's I've seen in a looong time. I audibly gasped at the drop at 5:21 :shock:

I have a lot of things to say about this edit.. to start off, your choice in scenes couldn't have been better. It truly felt like this anime was made for the song (one of my personal favs btw :wink: ) and your cuts were perfectly placed! I really appreciated how you were able to sync the storyline with the changes in instrumentation, it was very satisfying to watch! And that last minute where everything went all red gave me CHILLS.

amazing job 10/10

ShadeTheNovice
Org Profile

Post by ShadeTheNovice » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:01 pm

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm
GEEZ... that is one of the best AMV's I've seen in a looong time. I audibly gasped at the drop at 5:21 :shock:

I have a lot of things to say about this edit.. to start off, your choice in scenes couldn't have been better. It truly felt like this anime was made for the song (one of my personal favs btw :wink: ) and your cuts were perfectly placed! I really appreciated how you were able to sync the storyline with the changes in instrumentation, it was very satisfying to watch! And that last minute where everything went all red gave me CHILLS.

amazing job 10/10
Thank you for the high praise! :D
Angel's Egg was one of the first things that came into my mind when deciding which anime to use for this song, and I'm super happy it ended up feeling like it and the song were meant to be paired, cause that's definitely what I felt lol.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:55 am

This is great and everyone should watch it.

Photosensitive individuals might want to take caution but I don't want to scare anyone away from this, it's so good.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”