Madoka Magica MLP and Disney Crossovers

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
vkamv
Org Profile

Madoka Magica MLP and Disney Crossovers

Post by vkamv » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:12 pm

A Madoka Magica Christmas themed AMV I decided to make using Madoka Magica masks I created and footage from Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas set to classic song "Jingle Bells". Hope you enjoyed it and have fun and enjoyable holidays.

An AMV I made for fun based on a conversation I had with someone. They thought it would be funny to overlay the Homucide visual over equestria and therefore this AMV was created. I hope you found it at least amusing. To be honest, I've never even watched a My Little Pony episode. At first I thought it might be too short to post here but I found another video in the catalog that used same song, so, :shrug:
Last edited by vkamv on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Madoka Magica My Little Pony Crossover

Post by Kireblue » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:18 am

pretty much my reaction :asd:

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Kireblue wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:18 am
pretty much my reaction :asd:

Quoted Image converted to link:
https://media.giphy.com/media/5HyVZlZYx ... /giphy.gif
Thank you for taking the time to view and comment. I'm actually working on another PMMM Disney Christmas Crossover I hope to be done with soon. :D

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:49 am

MHHHM Big brain time. What this video could mean? Not bad edit D:
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”