Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos
Moderators: Mol, seasons
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
- Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
- Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
- When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
- Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 am
- Org Profile
Download: https://mega.nz/#!CARghAAT!ZLNWKivz_hyN ... En7ccrTEGs
Streaming (available in 4k) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glli0817qug
Making Of : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sdb9J-Hy04
Synopsis: Meruem organizes a tournament where the winner will inherit his power for the next 100 years before passing it on himself to a new candidate. The objective is simple, to seize an Artefact that will be available in a parallel world. Nevertheless, it will not be enough to be the first to arrive to seize the artifact, a guardian will wait for them there. Who will win this tournament and at what price?
Regarding the realization of this project, the shooting, the techniques used, I could talk about it for a long time but I do not think it will interest many people.
However, I still prepared a Making-of that you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sdb9J-Hy04
. Hope you can learn things there.
I hope you will adhere to this concept and that you will enjoy it as much as I did.
- Forum Admin
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Org Profile
I was really into the setup of the video and the 1st 45 seconds, but I feel that I started to loose interest when you stopped syncing to the beats of the song and just let the fights play out to their own sound effects. At that point, the song just became background music. Your masking and effect work was definitely still impressive though.