Code Geass - Oh No!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
vkamv
Org Profile

Code Geass - Oh No!

Post by vkamv » Sat May 25, 2019 4:25 pm

An old, overused anime set to an old, overused song, with some old school style editing.

I started this AMV about and year and a half ago and decided to finally finish it. When I started I didn't find any Code Geass AMVs set to this song. Perhaps there are some now. Hope you enjoy or at least find it amusing.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Code Geass - Oh No!

Post by Mol » Mon May 27, 2019 10:25 am

Wouldn't say edit is old school, but mby that's júst me. Pretty well matched lyric and regular sync seems solid with mby few small pacing slip ups.
Still better than that MMO.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon May 27, 2019 1:29 pm

I thought this was very entertaining and upbeat. It definitely held my attention from beginning to end, and there's really nothing here working in its favor that was ever going to make that easy.

A lot of good sync in this, just a solid AMV that injects a lot of energy and fun into, yeah, Code Geass is an old school source at this point I guess... didn't think I'd be feeling this quite like I do but it's pretty good!

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Fri May 31, 2019 9:43 pm

Mol wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:25 am
Wouldn't say edit is old school, but mby that's júst me. Pretty well matched lyric and regular sync seems solid with mby few small pacing slip ups.
Thanks for taking the time to view and comment, Mol. I appreciate it. The effects were fairly basic which is why I called it old school. lol
seasons wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:29 pm
I thought this was very entertaining and upbeat. It definitely held my attention from beginning to end, and there's really nothing here working in its favor that was ever going to make that easy.

A lot of good sync in this, just a solid AMV that injects a lot of energy and fun into, yeah, Code Geass is an old school source at this point I guess... didn't think I'd be feeling this quite like I do but it's pretty good!
Thanks for taking the time view and for the thoughtful comment. Creating this was a bit of a challenge because I wasn't sure how to stay on pace with the fast beat and at same time focus on the lyrics and matching it to the different characters in the show. In the end this is how it turned out.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”