Naruto AMVs - feedback appreciated

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
rabbitgears
Org Profile

Naruto AMVs - feedback appreciated

Post by rabbitgears » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:16 pm

I know I probably made a lot of mistakes, I have been on and off in making AMVs for a lil while but I'm a beginner. I do it because I find a lot of enjoyment in making them and watching them back! :)

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: Naruto AMVs - feedback appreciated

Post by vkamv » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Visual/Audio: Visually I thought this was pretty good. The quality seemed a bit low for 1080p but that might have been due to upscaling the original source material. I enjoyed your choice of effects and felt you didn’t go overboard with them, which is a nice change for these types of AMVs. Good use of zooms, screen pumps, and lens distortions. The song had a nice variation in beats and I think fit the type of mood and pace you were going for.

Synchronization: I thought the sync was pretty solid and you did a good job implementing effects to accentuate the beats. However, I felt there were a few scenes that lingered too long and could have been more tightly edited, like at 0:33-0:35. I did really like your transition at 0:51 and 1:26.

Also, sync could have been a more consistent in that there was no effect at the beat at 1:17 and 1:20.

Story/Theme: For a short AMV you did a pretty good job here. It felt like a pretty solid character profile AMV filled with great history, action, and romance scenes.

I’ve never watched this anime but didn’t feel lost watching this AMV. Nice work!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”