THE MOST EPIC AMV EVER

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

THE MOST EPIC AMV EVER

Post by FoxJones » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 am

Title says it all!

Well here it is... this was the video I got in the Tracon finals this year.

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: THE MOST EPIC AMV EVER

Post by vkamv » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Interesting AMV. I thought the editing was very clean and you did a good job matching the pace and beat of the song. I did feel it was a bit long though for this type of video. My interest started waning after 3 minutes. But that just might be personal preference. I've never seen either of anime listed but I did find it entertaining and funny. Nice work.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:47 am

I liked it. It was fun. I think putting the lyrics onscreen was a good idea, many of the jokes might have flown over my head if you hadn’t. I wasn’t rolling on the floor laughing but I was pleasantly surprised, I don’t like Metal (this is something I need to work on, I know) but I felt like this was a success, definitely a “fun” AMV that didn’t leave me wanting and the most convincing reminder that I really ought to watch at least one of these series sooner than later.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:38 am

This video were featured in the September 2018 Edition for Monthly AMVs as Watch These Next

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”