AMVs Gimenez - Old days

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ByLovand
Org Profile

AMVs Gimenez - Old days

Post by ByLovand » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello people, this project is a year ago, I would also like to hear your opinions about this "AMV", one of my best action AMVs of intermediate level that I have compared to the previous ones, with an edition I think is basic.
I hope you like it, greetings.
AMV completed on November 26, 2016

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: AMVs Gimenez - Old days

Post by Kireblue » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:52 am

The sync and editing was good, but its honestly really hard to get into a Naruto vs Sakuke AMV in 2018. I think this would have been more interesting if you had used the fight as a base for the video, but still show the actual story of Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship/ rivalry.

ByLovand
Org Profile

Re: AMVs Gimenez - Old days

Post by ByLovand » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Kireblue wrote:The sync and editing was good, but its honestly really hard to get into a Naruto vs Sakuke AMV in 2018. I think this would have been more interesting if you had used the fight as a base for the video, but still show the actual story of Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship/ rivalry.
For a start I had thought about that, thank you very much for the criticism, a big hug. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”