My AMVs from the past 5 years: old & new, Comedy & Trailers!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BadgerKing
Org Profile

My AMVs from the past 5 years: old & new, Comedy & Trailers!

Post by BadgerKing » Fri May 29, 2015 7:20 pm

I've been very lazy with uploading my AMVs to this site (and online in general), but I finally got my gears in order!

I recommend watching the Golden Age of Video by Ricardo Autobahn on youtube first before trying this one. :)

This contains a good amount of violence that some might deem unsuitable depending on your tastes and sense of humor. >____>

This one especially requires a more twisted sense of humor. <___<

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: My AMVs from the past 5 years: old & new, Comedy & Trail

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:57 pm

I enjoyed the "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" and "Dead Puppies aren't much fun" vids more than I thought I would. You should definitely upload them to to org. Their content isn't actually that bad, and there is already much worse on this site. At the very least, I'd like to have a download copy of both of them :lol: I wasn't a big fan of their music, and so it took a second for me to get into them, but they were still pretty funny :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”