Shadow Life

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Shadow Life

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:54 am

"Sometimes madness and passion come together, and it's not easy to face consequences"

I made this video for Summer Clash IC held by AMVFrance. I had few time for editing it, just two days, so I had to make it very short. Then I decided to add some scenes and this is the final result.

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: Shadow Life

Post by Animated » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 am

Aw, I love this song. I'll download this as soon as I get home and edit the post to tell you what I think ;) Too bad it's an IC though...

Edit: I really wish this could have been longer. Surprisingly, the song was cut in a very nice way and didn't bother me anyway. What really bothered me though, (and it's of course not your fault) was the fact that I personally have used Aoi Bungaku quite a few times and have seen all those scenes (first 4 episodes, right?) many many times in other AMVs, so... you know, I'd love to see one or two more similar anime combined with it. Also, nice work with the grunge texture you used in some parts :)

So yeah, once again, too bad it's only a two-days piece of work...

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:59 am

Thank you, I agree with you about the two-days piece of work, it could have been better with more work on it, but yeah it was an IC :(
Next IC I'm planning to edit another part of Aoi Bungaku, hope it won't bother you! xP
Thanks again!

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:49 am

Pretty good, I think I'm with animated on the "I wish it was a bit longer" thought, but it was an IC so that aside I liked it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”